LA Con Arrival Times

I am arriving in lax at 12:45 pm on the 21.

And I might just about sell my soul for a bwb ride to anaheim, though if all Ztemhead wants is alcohol I will... Damn, I still cant buy alcohol. The feeling that accompanies that realization is gutting every single time.

Ok its official I said screw debt and I bought my tickets

I arrive Thursday night at 11 pm at LAX

I leave Monday at 12:30 AM

I leave Sunday from LAX @ 11PM. Do you need a ride to the airport, Racey?

as far as arrival times... it all depends on how long it takes to go from Denver to WY to UT NV and then CA... :P

We are arriving Tues afternoon and leaving when we feel like it.

Exact times and locations are not important.

Prepare for our arrival.

Prepare? My heart is already racing...

WooHoo! I just booked my plane tickets...better late than never.

I arrive at LAX at 1:07 pm Wed August 23rd. I will be happy to meet up with others to share a van/cab/whatever to Anaheim.

Also I leave LAX on Sunday at 3:55 pm. Anyone want to share a ride back to the airport? Just let me know. I like to get to the airport early, so if you are leaving sooner than I am, that is not a problem for me. I can just sit around the airport and read. It doesn't matter where I am, if I can read I am good.

Lacy

Penisheads - we know that we're going now. Do you know when you're getting in? And what form of booze do you accept as payment? :)

I forget if you've answered that already. All I remember is that ztem takes payment in tequila.

When I arrive, I am sure I won't have any alcohol with me, but I will happily purchase your drink/bottle of choice as payment for a ride from the airport.

I am looking at the X's, ztem and/or Lodey.

When I arrive, I am sure I won't have any alcohol with me, but I will happily purchase your drink/bottle of choice as payment for a ride from the airport.

You can bring alcohol on a plane, so long as it's still sealed and in your checked luggage :D

You can bring alcohol on a plane, so long as it's still sealed and in your checked luggage :D

I think I am going to fit my bottle of vodka in my bag. That is if I have room. Since I am staying longer I have to fit more clothes in a small bag. Maybe I could just wear layers so I have less to pack? :lol:

Penisheads - we know that we're going now. Do you know when you're getting in? And what form of booze do you accept as payment? :)

I forget if you've answered that already. All I remember is that ztem takes payment in tequila.

I don't know what's scarier -- that you addressed us as "penisheads" or that I immediately knew you were talking about us.

We don't know when we're getting in yet, though I'm guessing mid-afternoon. Gin and Rye are our favorite boozes. We try to stay away from tequila. And vodka.

Seeing as you're arriving Wednesday afternoon as well, we should be able to get you, Odie, and Davos all in the car.

I don't know what's scarier -- that you addressed us as "penisheads" or that I immediately knew you were talking about us.

We don't know when we're getting in yet, though I'm guessing mid-afternoon. Gin and Rye are our favorite boozes. We try to stay away from tequila. And vodka.

Seeing as you're arriving Wednesday afternoon as well, we should be able to get you, Odie, and Davos all in the car.

:lol:

I don't know much about gin... what's good, and what's insultingly bad?

It'll be squishy in that back seat, but I can have Davos sit in Lacy's lap if necessary :D

I don't know much about gin... what's good, and what's insultingly bad?

It'll be squishy in that back seat, but I can have Davos sit in Lacy's lap if necessary :D

Our favorite all-purpose gins are Brokers and Plymouth.

Dear X's,

I hope you rented a big car! :lol: If there isn't room, I can figure something out. But, as I have already met you two, it would be nice to hitch a ride with y'all.

Odie,

Davos can sit on my lap. As long as he isn't too wiggly, or doesn't have too much of a boney butt. :)

L

Davos can sit on my lap. As long as he isn't too wiggly, or doesn't have too much of a boney butt. :)

I'm trying to figure out how to respond to this in a way that won't get me cut off. Or worse, banned. :lol:

I'm trying to figure out how to respond to this in a way that won't get me cut off. Or worse, banned. :lol:

:blush: Hehe, I guess I should read before I hit the post button. All I meant is... well... never mind....

L

Or you could of course purchase a sense of humour from somewhere. :P

??? Yeah, I'll get right on that...

:blush: Hehe, I guess I should read before I hit the post button. All I meant is... well... never mind....

L

If I had to nail it down, I'd say "Fair to middling" ;)

Archived