which is the most beautiful female character in the tv series?

Lord Warwyck

Emilia Clarke or Sophie Turner are the most conventionally attractive IMO. Brienne isnt at all bad looking in the show, but I wouldnt call her the most beautiful. Cersei would be a contender, but I just think she looks ridiculous with a blonde wig and black/brown eyebrows. I can never look at her face without being drawn to the eyebrows :lmao:

I guess I'm alone in thinking it's Cersei. By far. I don't think any of the women cast are as attractive as they are written, save Cersei. Dany is runner up, but I hate that they didn't give her purple contacts. Margery and Sansa are not even in the running. I didn't like the actress that played Lysa, I was expecting a plump woman. I think the Catelyn casting was spot on though.

Emilia Clarke or Sophie Turner are the most conventionally attractive IMO. Brienne isnt at all bad looking in the show, but I wouldnt call her the most beautiful. Cersei would be a contender, but I just think she looks ridiculous with a blonde wig and black/brown eyebrows. I can never look at her face without being drawn to the eyebrows :lmao:

Emilia wears a blonde wig and leaves her eyebrows dark too lol. Albeit her's don't look as dark, her wig is a lighter blonde than Lena's so there's just as much contrast.

Whoever was in charge of casting as a whole did a stellar job. So many people seem like they were meant for their role.

Except for Gregor.... Here's hoping this next guy does the job right. The guy in season 2 was chosen because he was tall. He even admitted he couldn't possibly get into that psycho's head, so just played it stone-face. Next guy is a pro wrestler so he should be able to put on some of that intensity.

I guess I'm alone in thinking it's Cersei. By far. I don't think any of the women cast are as attractive as they are written, save Cersei. Dany is runner up, but I hate that they didn't give her purple contacts. Margery and Sansa are not even in the running. I didn't like the actress that played Lysa, I was expecting a plump woman. I think the Catelyn casting was spot on though.

I think Lena is a pretty lady, but nowhere near as stunning as I imagine Cersei when I'm reading the books. Her face is aggressive and she seems too thin, she looked better in 300.

I thought that the Brunette who was grinding on Theon right before they liberated little-Theon was the most beautiful woman on the show to date.

That made that scene worse somehow.

oohh "Myranda." (Charlotte Hope)

for minor character the girl who played Roslin Frey (Alexandra Dowling) was also pretty.

I thought that the Brunette who was grinding on Theon right before they liberated little-Theon was the most beautiful woman on the show to date.

That made that scene worse somehow.

Lol, Same. Was actually going to submit her. The blonde was nice as well.

I think Lena is a pretty lady, but nowhere near as stunning as I imagine Cersei when I'm reading the books. Her face is aggressive and she seems too thin, she looked better in 300.

Because she's extremely athletic looking and normally you think of Cersei as clasically beautiful. I agree. It feels like she should be in a more athletic role.

Archived