Game of Thrones Featurette Due February 9

Westeros

Roger Ashton-Griffiths and Pedro Pascal play new characters. Roger Ashton-Griffiths may be promoted to main cast in season 5 but not in season 4. She said there is 29 regular casts in season 4. My guesses would be Gwendoline Christie, Finn Jones, Ian McElhinney, Ciaran Hinds and Diane Rigg. Iwan Rheon, Michael McElhatton and Gemma Whelan are also possibilities IMO.

Isn't it possible to be in the main cast as a new cast? :o If so, I didn't know that.

The Game of Thrones Wiki only lists the following: http://prntscr.com/2qf4az

These 23 + Michael Huisman & Nathalie Emmanuel make it to 25.

So who is left? My guesses would be Pedro Pascal, Ian McElhinney, Gwendoline Christie and Roger Ashton-Griffiths.

I'd also suggest Gemma Whelan, Michael McElhatton and Iwan Rheon but it depends how much focus is set on this storyline.

Any other predictions for the 4 missing?

The interesting part is that even tho we already know HBO has green-lighted season 5 , here they are saying it again , without saying it!

No, you're right, it's possible. Stannis and Davos in season 2. Other than these two I don't remember anyone.

Wasn't Carice Van Houten a regular in season 2 aswell, and IIRC Rose Leslie and Natalie Dormer also joined the show as "regulars"

According to the wiki not Rose, but yes, Carice and Natalie as well. :P Maybe Pedro Pascal will be a regular. It's his only chance anyway.

Maybe they will make him a regular just in order to make his detah for shocking; Harry Lloyd, Mark Addy, Oona Chaplin and James Cosmo suffered the same. :D

Anyone know if they will release it on their website/youtube as well as airing it on TV? I live in a country which doesn't get HBO...

Same concern here. I think they will though, just like they did with the trailer and the previous featurettes.

lovely! absolutely lovely.

from what was shown it looks like everyone will be happy.

'cept the stanstans. not a whole lot of stannis in the foreshadowing. :frown5:

perhaps they don't want to spoil things?

april feels far too far away.

Archived