Game of Thrones Featurette Due February 9

Westeros

the one where he's all cut up?

I don't envy the person who did that.

That reminded me of a scene with Jack Nicholson in The Departed.

Really, really good preview. I can't wait for Season 4!

-Can't wait to see characters interact with characters they didn't in the book (or not a lot in the book). Jaime of course and Brienne as well.

-The pyramids of Meereen look amazing.

It's said that the Purple Wedding takes up about half the episode, so that's a good measure. Not all KL like some people were thinking, but I wasn't really expecting that (I suppose you could interpret that as referring solely to the wedding scene, but I suspect not).

random thoughts

Jon is very much in charge from the previews -- does that mean the election happens before the battle ?

scared girl escaping through a tunnel --- Ramsey hunting ? same goes for all those scratches on Ramsey in another scene.

was Jamie just showing Briene the KG armour....or presenting it to her ?

all i remember, now. will be looking for it Youtube.

FYI it is on youtube now.

Who's the other KG in the scene with Joff and Jaime at 4:09-4:17? Osmund Kettleblack perhaps?

Or maybe just wishful thinking since they doesn't pay much attention to the KG who aren't named Jaime or Barristan. Can't quite remember what the others look like in the show.

if you notice ramsay doesn't have his shirt on so I assume he was cut by myrannda. Looks like she turned on him and he his going to get reek so he can come along for the hunt with his dogs/ bitches. He actually excited because he enjoys when they fight back that's how you get your name on one of his dogs.

Who's the other KG in the scene with Joff and Jaime at 4:09-4:17? Osmund Kettleblack perhaps?

Or maybe just wishful thinking since they doesn't pay much attention to the KG who aren't named Jaime or Barristan. Can't quite remember what the others look like in the show.

think it was confirmed to be Trant.

That's Ser Meryn, back after missing the third season.

Archived