Game of Thrones Featurette Due February 9

Westeros

Joff: I broke Stannis on the Blackwater. Pity you weren't there to help, uncle.

Jaime: My apologies, Your Grace, I was rather busy.

Joff: Busy getting captured.

Jaime: ...

I fucking love Jack Gleeson.

i loved how gleeson said it was fun to be hated. he's really great in this role!!

From the preview I'd say there looks like a good chance the LC election is changed from the books and earlier on. It certainly looks like Jon is in complete command of everything for the duration of the preview.

By the way the very first line of dialogue they use in the preview is from Jon talking about being asleep for a year and everything changing when he awakes. I can't be the only one who thought...oh yeah...this is a foreshadowing alright.

Literally too much to handle there.

Bronn and Jaime confirmed. Get hype.

Gods only know what is going on with Ramsay. Don't imagine there will be too many complaining that Theon looks to healthy now.

Margaery and Brienne? Fair enough.

Meereen and Drogon look incredible.

Oh wow. The visuals are just incredible. Mereen... I'm speechless.

Thoughts from the first viewing:

All the scenes between the Lannister siblings look incredible. I think the trial will be one of the moments of the season.

Very interesting stuff about Jon's changing relationship with Sam, and Jon's progression into leadership. His arc is the one that for me they really have to nail.

Everything about Dany's arc looks good so far, and we've definitely got a confrontation scene with Jorah.

Arya's "nothing" quote wasn't badass. It was fucking lame, and poorly phrased.

Once again, incredible visuals. I'll be back with more later.

Archived