Game of Thrones Featurette Due February 9

Westeros

I'm pretty sure that scene will play out as it did in the books. There is some footage in the preview of Tyrion and Pod outside with big banners of their own, so that's presumably Tyrion receiving the arriving Martell party as he did in the books, which probably leads into that scene in the preview where Tyrion asks Oberyn why he came.

I was paying so much attention to the fleeing goat I didn't even notice how big Drogon was relative to the human. Jesus.

I agree, I was kind of worried that we were not going to get that scene so this is a pleasant surprise. I also like that they are keeping Oberyn's title as Prince and not changing it to Lord. I thought they might change that so as not to confuse viewers, glad I am wrong.

It looks like

we're definitely getting one of Ramsay's hunts.. and the girl running through the tunnel crying looks like the victim. Should drive home the point to all viewers that this guy is a different type of munster.

Not many other characters as bad as that one.

I can't wait for it! I've been waiting for Lord Ramsay's for a very long time and I was scared shitless at the possibility of them being cut.

It's

so

BEAUTIFUL

I can't wait for it! I've been waiting for Lord Ramsay's for a very long time and I was scared shitless at the possibility of them being cut.

It's

so

BEAUTIFUL

so i geuss Ramsay turns his charm on and gets a girl to go hunting with him, then turns the tables on her and ends up hunting her?

I also just noticed the Kid in the drogon scene. poor kid.

so i geuss Ramsay turns his charm on and gets a girl to go hunting with him, then turns the tables on her and ends up hunting her?

Sounds about right, except

the dark-haired girl with the bow and arrow and the sobbing blond-haired girl fleeing through the tunnel are clearly different people. I guess they could be two separate victims. Maybe the dark-haired girl serves as one of Ramsay's accomplices until he gets bored with her and decides to start hunting her as well.

I got this out of it:

1) Ice being reforged into two blades
2) Sansa not getting that dyejob
3) Arya slashing some guy's back open
4) Bronn and Jaime training confirmed
5) Sansa running through a garden, probably on her way to see Dontos in secret
6) Ramsay hunting with Kyra
7) Dany's guys crawling through a sewer (to capture Meereen)
8) Grenn is in the tunnel with the giant. Likely replacing Noye in that role.
9) Tyrion, Bronn and Pod greeting Oberyn on the road
10) "I'm guilty of being a dwarf..." - SO glad this is in
11) Oberyn making out with his paramour to make Tyrion jealous?
12) Joff telling Jaime what's what (love Gleeson)
13) Tommen sighting!
14) Purple Wedding takes up half the episode
15) "How can I rule seven kingdoms, if I can't control a single city?"
16) Astapor and Yunkai begin to revolt, according to Emilia
17) Brienne will be biting off an ear
18) Arya talking about 'nothing' to an RW survivor.
19) Why did Bran's hair turn Tully?
20) The southern assault on Castle Black, where Ygritte dies
21) Jaime and Tyrion escaping
22) Ramsay's girl being hunted
23) Sunny Meereen and its pyramids
24) Ramsay just got done fcking apparently
25) Jaime showing Brienne her new armor
26) Marge + Brienne
27) Epic Drogon

Just wait until next season when Dany jumps aboard that thing and flies off.

Yeah, I am sure it will be amazing. It's already better than The Hobbit's CGI, which was like 10 times more expensive than GOT.

Speaking about Dany, it seems this season will already start to smudge her image. Incapable fo ruling, dragons killing innocents, cray-cray speeches and banishing Jorah (a fan favorite in the show). She will definitely lose many fans. It was about time.

Yeah, I bet that's how it will turn out. I think it's her blood on Ramsay's body in that scene of him shirtless.

Yeah, I am sure it will be amazing. It's already better than The Hobbit's CGI, which was like 10 times more expensive than GOT.

Speaking about Dany, it seems this season will already start to smudge her image. Incapable fo ruling, dragons killing innocents, cray-cray speeches and banishing Jorah (a fan favorite in the show). She will definitely lose many fans. It was about time.

It may also indicate that they're accelerating Dany's story in order to fit the battle of Mereen into season 5, which i devoutly hope they will have the wisdom to do.

19) When did Bran's hair turn Tully?

Took out spoiler cut since this bit from your post isn't spoilery.

...Funny that Bran's hair is getting a Tully retcon, LOL. I thought they were just curling Bran's hair a little for Season 4, but no, it definitely looks a lot lighter. I wouldn't say that it looks any more auburn, though.

At least we now have four out of four Stark kids with curly Tully hair, even if Sansa's the only one with the right colour. :D

They extended the Dragon shadow scene as well. At first I thought that was just something they did for the trailer. Now I don't know. That really looks like Kings Landing.

I'm guessing a dream or a vision.

That is definitely Sansa that Littlefinger is talking too, based not only on the hair but on the bluish cloak that she is wearing.

As far as the hair goes Sansa is wearing like Catelyn with the braids coming down her chest not her back. That is why it looks short from the back.

Which Littlefinger scene are you talking about? There is one extremely short shot of him at 0:16, where he's at the Eyrie and talking to Sansa; and there's another one at 13:18, where he's in a black coat with a high collar, in some other place, talking to a person with short dark hair in a beige coat with a high collar.

Which Littlefinger scene are you talking about? There is one extremely short shot of him at 0:16, where he's at the Eyrie and talking to Sansa; and there's another one at 13:18, where he's in a black coat with a high collar, in some other place, talking to a person with short dark hair in a beige coat with a high collar.

Littlefinger's clothes seem to be even more formal than usual in that scene at 13:18. I wouldn't be surprised if that's his wedding to Lysa.

At least we now have four out of four Stark kids with curly Tully hair, even if Sansa's the only one with the right colour. :D

I always thought Sansa's hair was too red. I picture auburn as mostly brown with strong red highlights.

I noticed a caption for the wedding scenes - the Purple Reign. I assume it is a shoutout to the purple wedding, but would there be another reason to call it this that I'm not seeing? I also thought Tywin's coat looked more purple than crimson - a nice touch.

Archived