Game of Thrones Featurette Due February 9

Westeros

That's Ser Meryn, back after missing the third season.

He didn't miss season 3, he was in the first episode

So that was Bronn... I like.

Was that the gift of mercy with Arya and the Hound? Tell me that was the gift of mercy.

Yes I believe it was

Grenn will be at the tunnels, apparently those who said he will take the role of Donal Noye were right

Completely random thought, but I hope Peter and NCW dance made into season 4 bluray extras :P

I was starting to lose hope, but maybe Brienne kill Locke this season, and his is the ear she bite (since there was no Vargo in the show)...I know he's going north but until I see it on my TV, I refuse to believe it lol

Well, I didn't think it was possible to get even more hyped for this show than I have in previous seasons, but damn... there was so much in those 15 minutes I can't even process it, haha.

It looks like we're getting the Jon Snow we've been waiting for.

Dany's arc looks incredible. Meereen, and that shot of Drogon... melted by eyeballs!

I love that shot of Tyrion dancing up the steps in chains, haha.

There's so little screen time for Stannis this season he probably wasn't on set enough to do any interviews for the Foreshadowing. Lol

I think it's for the best that Stannis isn't seen much this season.

Keep the viewers clueless for most of the way, then BAM! There he is in episode 9. Then his role expands for season 5 and onward.

Archived