Game of Thrones Featurette Due February 9

Westeros

Master post of new footage I caught, in order (new stuff not from trailers/previous promo materials):

-two swords being forged simultaneously

-Littlefinger creeping on Sansa (same blue window background as previous shot of Sansa)

-Joffrey holding aloft a sword

-Arya stabbing someone indoors

-Jaime sparring with Bronn outdoors

-Sansa rushing into some bushes (Blackwater dress and hair down, so same scene as Tyrion/Sansa at the table from the stills, I expect) looking anxiously behind her

-Ygritte drawing her bow

-Ramsay in the woods (hunting?)

-arriving delegation with horses, banners (Dornish?)

-Yara in a rowboat with other Ironborn

-a man (Ramsay??) and a woman in the woods, both with bows and arrows

-Tyrion in a cell, Tyrion on trial

-Cersei raging at Jaime: "You've always pitied him. Our poor little brother."

-Jaime telling Tyrion "Careful. I'm the last friend you've got."

-Oberyn and Ellaria making out in front of someone (Tyrion?)
-Joffrey bitching at Jaime about missing out on Blackwater and getting captured

-Joffrey speechifying at his wedding feast (Tommen is seated off to the side with Tyrion, Cersei, Sansa, and Tywin)

-shots of Dany's throne room

-Dany: "How can I rule seven kingdoms if I can't control a single city?"

-Jon and Sam, Jon: "I've done plenty wrong," Sam and Jon talking about Ygritte

-overhead shot of Sansa in bed in a stone room with a high window

-Cersei wearing a cool new black dress with gold trim outdoors (candid footage of Lena Headey goofing off in costume, so not exactly footage)

-Jaime and Brienne in her new armour outdoors (well, it's NCW and Gwendoline Christie joking around, so it's not exactly footage)

-Arya's "nothing" speech to an unidentified random man slumped on the ground

-wildlings attacking and starting to scale a wall

-the NW in the woods, led by Jon

-Tyrion rushing through an underground corridor with a man with a torch

-a young woman sobbing, running through a tunnel

-Ygritte fighting indoors

-wildlings fighting outdoors (Tormund killing a man), while a terrified boy watches hiding underneath something or other

-shirtless, bloody Ramsay storming into Theon's cell

-Jaime unveiling Brienne's new armour

-Margaery and Brienne walking together

-Stannis and Davos

-Littlefinger addressing someone with short, dark hair whose face we can't see (looks to be about Littlefinger's height)

-Arya riding a white horse, looking very pleased with herself

-Arya and the Hound walking together

-HOLY CRAP, DROGON IS HUGE!!!

-Sansa rushing into some bushes (Blackwater dress and hair down, so same scene as Tyrion/Sansa at the table from the stills, I expect) looking anxiously behind her

I would guess this is Sansa going into the gardens or whatever to meet Dontos and checking to see if she's being followed.

-Littlefinger addressing someone with short, dark hair whose face we can't see (looks to be about Littlefinger's height)

I think that could be Lysa. Katie Dickie has cut her hair short before for movie roles (i.e. Prometheus). It would be kind of a strange thing for the character to do, but then again, this is Lysa we're talking about. On the list of insane things she's capable of, hacking off all of her hair is pretty damn low.

To clarify, I'm talking about the scene at 13:18. In the other scene where Littlefinger is talking to a woman whose face we can't see, it's definitely Sansa.

That is definitely Sansa that Littlefinger is talking too, based not only on the hair but on the bluish cloak that she is wearing.

As far as the hair goes Sansa is wearing like Catelyn with the braids coming down her chest not her back. That is why it looks short from the back.

That is definitely Sansa that Littlefinger is talking too, based not only on the hair but on the bluish cloak that she is wearing.

The silvery lighting looks very similar to that with the shot of Sansa looking out over the garden, and the cloak matches Sansa's from the promos. Pretty sure it's Sansa.

...I'm not convinced the woman Melisandre is addressing is Yara/Asha. Her hair looks too dark and wavy for that.

Also, we definitely get a shot of the Martell bannerman arriving. Based on the screenshot I have seen we get to see House Dalt (yellow lemons on a background of purple) and everyone favorite house, House Manwoody (the skull with a golden crown).

I'm pretty sure that scene will play out as it did in the books. There is some footage in the preview of Tyrion and Pod outside with big banners of their own, so that's presumably Tyrion receiving the arriving Martell party as he did in the books, which probably leads into that scene in the preview where Tyrion asks Oberyn why he came.

To everyone wanting a Gif of Drogon

http://i.imgur.com/8VZ2cGO.gif

I was paying so much attention to the fleeing goat I didn't even notice how big Drogon was relative to the human. Jesus.

Archived