A Foreshadowing of the Foreshadowing

Westeros

Ahead of the February 9th airing of the 15 minute-long season 4 preview feature, HBO has released a promotional video giving a taste of what’s to come:Just one tiny bit of new footage, I believe, featuring Joffrey with a sword (fans will know what that’s about). The real fun comes February 9th.Visit the Site!

My sound is bad what is Emilia saying?

My sound is bad what is Emilia saying?

I honestly can't understand her either. Even with my brand new, somewhat-expensive PC gaming headset.

"As with everything in Game of Thrones, you just never know"

I wonder just how far they will go with that...

It seems to me it's basically the same scene than the "head grabbing" from the trailer, therefore they could have merged the sept scene and the WST scene: they start being all steamy , then Cersei asks Jaime to kill Tyrion and here goes the cold shower.

But then I don't know, maybe they'll want to create the buzz and have the sept scene after all, blood splattering everywhere :drunk: (though it would make much less sense than in the books)

Ahead of the February 9th airing of the 15 minute-long season 4 preview feature, HBO has released a promotional video giving a taste of what’s to come:

Just one tiny bit of new footage, I believe, featuring Joffrey with a sword (fans will know what that’s about). The real fun comes February 9th.

Visit the Site!

Isn't Jaime and someone else sword fighting new footage?

yes, it looks like Jamie learning to fight with his left hand, might be Bronn sparring with him

That would be awesome! Although I can already hear the arguments coming up between book readers and show watchers about who's the better fighter. (Some of them are already saying Brienne is better than Jaime on YouTube)

That would be awesome! Although I can already hear the arguments coming up between book readers and show watchers about who's the better fighter. (Some of them are already saying Brienne is better than Jaime on YouTube)

Well, Jaime having lost his sword hand, Idon't see what there is to argue about. Bronn will be superior by far, since the whole point is Jaime having to face the fact that he can hardly fight anymore.

Well, Jaime having lost his sword hand, Idon't see what there is to argue about. Bronn will be superior by far, since the whole point is Jaime having to face the fact that he can hardly fight anymore.

Yeah, of course Bronn kicks his ass. The fight will be that "Since Jaime loses SO easily with his left would he have lost with his right?"

Hopefully we'll see what happens.

Yeah, of course Bronn kicks his ass. The fight will be that "Since Jaime loses SO easily with his left would he have lost with his right?"

Hopefully we'll see what happens.

Could happen, since they've (shamefully) downplayed his skills from the start. Most of the Unsullied think he was an above-average fighter at best, whereas he's (or was) supposed to be one of the best, if not the best of his generation. The show does that kind of stuff, don't know why.

Could happen, since they've (shamefully) downplayed his skills from the start. Most of the Unsullied think he was an above-average fighter at best, whereas he's (or was) supposed to be one of the best, if not the best of his generation. The show does that kind of stuff, don't know why.

The show specifically has a scene where two characters are trying to rank the best fighters in Westoros and Jaime is listed right at the top with the Mountain. Blame yourself for not paying attention well enough I guess.

The show specifically has a scene where two characters are trying to rank the best fighters in Westoros and Jaime is listed right at the top with the Mountain. Blame yourself for not paying attention well enough I guess.

You sure you didn't dream that? :)

I can't remember ever seeing anything like it. What season, what episode?

Archived