POV Pseudonyms in TWOW

Azor Ahoy!

So, assuming GRRM continues the practice of giving pseudonyms instead of names in the beginning of certain chapters in AFFC and ADWD (for instance "The Princess in the Tower" for Arianne and "A Ghost in Winterfell" for Theon) in TWOW, what names would you like to be given to which characters?

Personally, I'd love Jon having a chapter entitled "The Watcher on the Walls".

I'd like it if one or more of Tyrion's chapters was titled "The Kingslayer", adopting Jamie's moniker, or "The Kinslayer". Either way, it could be a signal that during the chapter he really owns his hatred of his family members, which I think is the best armor he has against Dany killing him immediately. Sure, he has dragon knowledge and the sellswords, but he needs the chance to have Dany hear him out. If he rolls up into her throne room (or wherever she's holding court when they meet) with everyone shouting "Kinslayer!", she may be more likely to hear him out before he's Dragon Snax.

"The Kingslayer"

"The Stone Man"

"No One"

"Ghost"

"The Mad Queen"

"The She-Wolf of Winterfell"

"The Golden Knight"

"The Three-Eyed Crow"

"The Onion Knight"

"The Dragon's Son"

Yeah I like those except I'd like to see "the mummer's dragon" instead of the last one :agree:

Hopefully not, the less Arya in Bravos the better.

Even if she returns to Westeros she won't just start call herself Arya immediately. The point is that there is no other POV who already went by so many different names and she has more to add.

Archived