Boardology III: The truth about us

Mladen

Thanks. I'd like to think that I have the best lips on the forum, myself.

You're the only one who ever brings it up, brah. Everyone else seems to accept the QoT's razor-sharp wit for what it is: a harmless jape.

what's a lat?

Its not a harmless jape brah brah, its a nasty comment that is detrimental to mens rights, and the progress of males everywhere. idk why you dont get that.

Its a muscle, they give you good posture, and they are connected to and compliment your traps. very important stuff

When you discuss warging, there will be at least one poster reminding you the correct term is skin-changing.

...and "warging" is skin-changing" with direwolves, only.

Also, people who justify Bran warging Hodor by saying that he doesn't know Varamyr's rules.

Character is not dead until their corpse is placed in your lap. The fact that dozen other character saw Artur Dayne, Rhaegar and Ned dying doesn't mean they are dead...

latissimus dorsi

A muscle in your back.

I always preferred sternocleidomastoideus... I like pronouncing it

eh, idk. it's been a long time since my LF takedown days. I don't know if that's a rule anymore.

You see why we need this thread... You are official Sansa/Roose shipper

Who?

Exactly.

*double-takes*

Cripes I thought you were Ro-ro.

Never fear, it's just me. I think one Ro-ro is more than sufficient.

The greatest secret of this board:

shipping forum members

I'd forgotten about this. I think I'm in some sort of ship with WK, Patrickstormborn, and E-Ro.

This is fantastic. Im pretty new here, but this all seems legit. Also how about:

The Darkstar Gravometric Repression Principle- Anybody who thinks the most dangerous man in Dorne is kind of interesting shall be pressured into silence by the hoots of derision flowing from "and i am of the night".

Motion to amend the Everyone Forgets Rickon? boardology law:

Those who do not forget about Rickon hail him as The Great Stark Hope who will grow up to re-propagate the bloodline and restore the Stark status as Lords Of Winterfell and/or Kings In The North.

Rickon's Blank Slate: since he's such a minor character and remains largely undefined, he is ascribed all sorts of future badass potential and mystical powers to eventually manifest, as a by-product of him being The Great Stark Hope.

He's either entirely forgettable or overwhelmingly significant to the future. As often is the case, there is no middle ground.

um, I do not think what I've been doing can be classified as shipping Sansa and Roose.

Oh come on... All those whitewashing threads about Sansa? You just want to make her look good enough so you could ship her with Roose...

This is fantastic. Im pretty new here, but this all seems legit. Also how about:

The Darkstar Gravometric Repression Principle- Anybody who thinks the most dangerous man in Dorne is kind of interesting shall be pressured into silence by the hoots of derision flowing from "and i am of the night".

Thanks... I am sorry, but you need to correct that... Darkstar is of known color... We can't allow grammar disarray and mistakes like that.

Its not a harmless jape brah brah, its a nasty comment that is detrimental to mens rights, and the progress of males everywhere. idk why you dont get that.

Its a muscle, they give you good posture, and they are connected to and compliment your traps. very important stuff

Whatever it is, I would like a phone of the doc who did those lips.

Archived