R + L = J v 70

Stubby

...Feeling strangely violeted as a male reading the last two pages... :ph34r:

Eh, I can appreciate beautiful women for their looks. Why should women be unable to appreciate men for theirs? In neither case you have to base your relationship preferences on beauty (or beauty alone) of course ;)

There is nothing wrong with appreciating, uhm, features. That's why we wear low cuts, I guess.

That's how I jog in summer times. In a low cut shirt! :P

Eh, I can appreciate beautiful women for their looks. Why should women be unable to appreciate men for theirs? In neither case you have to base your relationship preferences on beauty (or beauty alone) of course ;)

I was kidding. Women can appriciate me and other men as much as they like... ;)

Just took this quiz, and found out I'm DANY!! :shocked:

http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/hpbWxCCmzMR/Game+Thrones+Character

Took the test two time. Ned both times. Freaking Ned. First time some ASOIAF quiz pegged me as him. Two times in a row, with different answers! :dunno:

You and me both mate. I feel used. :crying:

Embrace your masculinity!

Embrace your masculinity!

I've embraced it long ago.

I have two daughters and the women on this forum are making me nervous. Do I have to continue at the gym to stay in shape so I can fend off the losers that come to my door? This is bullshit. Whats the point of getting married if you can't get fat?

I've embraced it long ago.

I have two daughters and the women on this forum are making me nervous. Do I have to continue at the gym to stay in shape so I can fend off the losres that come to my door? This is bullshit. Whats the point of getting married if you can't get fat?

If you're fat enough maybe you can intimidate them with sheer girth?

Hey, hey, hey.... I'm not fat!

I'm just saying I'd like the option to get fat. Girls are hard work. Boys would be easier.

Oh, I was just saying... If you want the option, might as well go the extra mile! :p

I don't know about boys and girls. I have one of each. Girls are more work, but boys are more worry ;)

Oh, I was just saying... If you want the option, might as well go the extra mile! :P

I don't know about boys and girls. I have one of each. Girls are more work, but boys are more worry ;)

Boys will be boys. No worry. When I was young I used to catch scorpions and frogs and keep them in my room. Yes I used to feed the frogs to the scorpions and yes my mom was freaked out. Girls worry me coz I know what teenage boys think about. Dirty little bastards.

Boys will be boys. No worry. When I was young I used to catch scorpions and frogs and keep them in my room. Yes I used to feed the frogs to the scorpions and yes my mom was freaked out. Girls worry me coz I know what teenage boys think about. Dirty little bastards.

Exactly why I worry! ;)

Back on topic, wait... What was the topic? :p

Archived