R + L = J v 70

Stubby

Oh good one! With a story like that in hand, why the heck is everyone so eager to believe this RLJ "theory"?

Lady Gwyn there are two current threads: Questioning the theory everyone believes and Overanalyzing the KG speech.

Ygrain and Apple Martini contributed excellent posts with evidence backed up by the text but the non believers chose to refute those arguments based on nothing but bullshit, circular reasoning and plain conjecture. I wanted to back up our ladies but simply did not have the energy to argue and refute what has beeen refuted countless time before. My sincere apologies.

Lady Gwyn there are two current threads: Questioning the theory everyone believes and Overanalyzing the KG speech.

Ygrain and Apple Martini contributed excellent posts with evidence backed up by the text but the non believers chose to refute those arguments based on nothing but bullshit, circular reasoning and plain conjecture. I wanted to back up our ladies but simply did not have the energy to argue and refute what has beeen refuted countless time before. My sincere apologies.

No worries. The latter has reached the critical number of posts already, and the former will soon, though not a moment too soon. I'm done there, anyway, as I don't take kindly to generalized accusations of academic dishonesty.

Ah yes, I noticed those. I have the utmost respect for Ygrain and AM for wading into those waters. For my own part, I'm with you on lack of energy. Also the lack of desire to :bang: :bang: :bang:

At my age, I just wish I was . . .

:dunno:

:lol:

What? Where?

We were talking about a quiz?

Alys is the flower stuck in the wall?!

Alys is hot. Her breasts are like “A storm of rose petals that blew across a blood-streaked sky, as blue as the eyes of death.”

I thought that was pretty obvious since the ToJ scene was simply a hallucination by Ned since he was high on milk of the poppy.

Alys is hot. Her breasts are like “A storm of rose petals that blew across a blood-streaked sky, as blue as the eyes of death.”

I thought that was pretty obvious since the ToJ scene was simply a hallucination by Ned since he was high on milk of the poppy.

If'n he was high and deluded, why is it the same old dream?

Alys is hot. Her breasts are like A storm of rose petals that blew across a blood-streaked sky, as blue as the eyes of death.

:huh:

:shocked:

By the way, I took the quiz again and now I'm Jon. Aren't there any female options?

Looks like I missed something again.

Alys is the blue flower? Lol. Jesus...

I would suggest you didn't miss anything. Two years from now you could come back and people will still be talking about the KG speech, someone will be confused about R+L=J, Stan Fans will be Stan Fans and Sansa will be ready to destroy LF at any moment. 3 Years from now, the board will implode in an information dump after book 6 is finally released and 90 percent of all theories are proven wrong, followed by the great character migration to Hot Pie, when we finally realize he is the only character that will not do something truly evil and will actually survive the series.

Archived