R + L = J v 70

Stubby

Yeah, I was Dany, but I'm taking it again.

Which list? Not the psychology test again?

I was Jaime, Sansa, Stannis, Dany, and Jon. Depends on how I felt like answering the questions. You know your not suppose to change your answers, but it sucks if you don't. Well I was Jaime first time around which was great, but Sansa? Well I do love lemon cake and ummmmm beer, does Sansa like beer? If she does, we are the same.

I think so. Do you?

It's a baked flat treat made of milk, flour (flour not flower), sugar, and eggs. Plus you can mix in other goodies like chocolate chips, cranberries, walnuts, etc...

Took the test on this thread and was Jaime again. That is two Jaime's on two different quizzes. It's good to be a sort of kind hearted high functioning sociopath. Though I would probably be a lousy babysitter in skyscraper with open windows or balconies.

Nobody is immune to diarrhea, just try Taco Bell and Mountain Dew together. By the by,

"People who say they dont care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they dont care what people think."

No, I actually don't, which stood me well when it came to peer pressure and cliques as a youth.

But thanks for the free psychoanalysis.

It's a baked flat treat made of milk, flour (flour not flower), sugar, and eggs. Plus you can mix in other goodies like chocolate chips, cranberries, walnuts, etc...

Took the test on this thread and was Jaime again. That is two Jaime's on two different quizzes. It's good to be a sort of kind hearted high functioning sociopath. Though I would probably be a lousy babysitter in skyscraper with open windows or balconies.

Let me just say this SC. I would not leave any windows open near you and I'm really worried about your sister (if you have one).

Are you one of the heads? :eek:

I was until Gregor snuck in threw a window, perhaps that is why I desperately seek to throw people out of windows. Lucky for me I was traded for a bottle of wine and it wasn't really me in the room, though I didn't know that at the time. Which does not explain the window thing at all come to think of it.

Archived