R + L = J v 70

Stubby

We're seeing the first of the snow, and MD declared State of Emergency.

You still have time to get bread and wine.

I made sure I have plenty of wine! (priorities...) :cheers:

Trying to cut back on carbs so I'll let the bread go ;)

Srsly, be safe! School's already cancelled here so I fully intend to get snowed in and build snowmen tomorrow :D

Srsly, be safe! School's already cancelled here so I fully intend to get snowed in and build snowmen tomorrow :D

Absolutely, but when you build it, make sure you are fortified with a Peppermint Paddy. :)

Wine has Carbs, Tyrion has daddy issues the quiz thinks your a teenage boy, and your in the middle of snow storm and your worried about bread?

Screw that, I say you need hard liquor, comfort food, and one of those foot massager machines. It's a snow storm girl get plowed and unwind, seem like you deserve it.

Looks like I missed something again.

Alys is the blue flower? Lol. Jesus...

Yes, the theory is that the first reference to blue flowers, chronologically, is the flower Bael leaves in exchange for King Brandon's daughter.

The next refers to one of Bael's female descendants, ie Lyanna Stark.

The next (which Danaerys sees in a vision) refers to a female descendant of Bael who will come to the Wall.

The known living female descendants of Bael are Sansa and Arya Stark and Alys Karstark.

We've been waiting a long time for one of them to come to the Wall and in Dance with Dragons one -- Alys -- finally did. In a chapter that was all about how prophecies can be misinterpreted, which is a hint to anyone who thought the blue rose was Jon that they were wrong.

:huh:

:shocked:

By the way, I took the quiz again and now I'm Jon. Aren't there any female options?

I got Jon. I rule. Literally.

Hugs for fellow Jons! Now we're the three heads, three aspects of his heritage! - Which, of course, is merely a construct of our imagination led by vile intention and dishonest academic means.

Hugs for fellow Jons! Now we're the three heads, three aspects of his heritage! - Which, of course, is merely a construct of our imagination led by vile intention and dishonest academic means.

You are really having a problem with something involving dishonest academic means. What the hell is that, were you dishonest about how much tuition you pay? Do you mean academic dishonesty and deceptive means?

Not really sure how it would be relevant to this site, as it is not school. Unless you plagiarized, though it can be incidental on these types of sites. You could knowingly supply misinformation but that has nothing to do with academics.

I do agree you being the three heads is a construct of your imagination. Though you could be 3 aspects on one even though you are different people. However I am just really curious about your whole academic means hang up, I can't figure out how or why it would be relevant to a site like this. You don't seem to want to let it go, that is very Dany and Tyrion like.

Archived