R + L = J v 70

Stubby

I'd need two or three years of therapy to answer your question :lol:

Deep down I've always known I'm a romantic beast ;)

I think if you get Drogo the quiz automatically alerts the authorities. Could be worse you could of gotten???? Ummmmm.... Maybe ummm Li... no. Var... no. OOh Dark S... that's not bad enough. Ummmm Gregor, you could of gotten Gregor. So it could of been worse.

I think if you get Drogo the quiz automatically alerts the authorities. Could be worse you could of gotten???? Ummmmm.... Maybe ummm Li... no. Var... no. OOh Dark S... that's not bad enough. Ummmm Gregor, you could of gotten Gregor. So it could of been worse.

I think the worst option would be Ramsay.

Nobody is immune to diarrhea, just try Taco Bell and Mountain Dew together. By the by,

"People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think."

***WARNING***

Follow the link at your own risk!

http://slightlyviral.com/beware-sugarless-gummy-bears-on-amazon-com/

Yes, the theory is that the first reference to blue flowers, chronologically, is the flower Bael leaves in exchange for King Brandon's daughter.

The next refers to one of Bael's female descendants, ie Lyanna Stark.

The next (which Danaerys sees in a vision) refers to a female descendant of Bael who will come to the Wall.

The known living female descendants of Bael are Sansa and Arya Stark and Alys Karstark.

We've been waiting a long time for one of them to come to the Wall and in Dance with Dragons one -- Alys -- finally did. In a chapter that was all about how prophecies can be misinterpreted, which is a hint to anyone who thought the blue rose was Jon that they were wrong.

Wait, what family tree are you using to determine that Alys was a descendant of Bael? :P

***WARNING***

Follow the link at your own risk!

http://slightlyviral.com/beware-sugarless-gummy-bears-on-amazon-com/

Careful you may have just started the next Hollywood diet cleanse craze. Gwen hon, I think we have the solution to you watching Carbs. 20 of these little bastards and all you have to watch is your stock of toilet paper.

Could also turn it into a super weapon in the ASOIAF series. The horn of winter meets the Bag of Gummy, the wall is no longer blue fellas. Blow on this.

Or just give the Others a bag of them, high welcome to Westeros please enjoy your complimentary bag of suger free gummy bears, bathrooms are to your right. Didn't expect we would use this kind of burning did you fellas?

Wait, what family tree are you using to determine that Alys was a descendant of Bael? :P

We already demonstrated that there's no way Alys can be Bael's descendant (e.g. Bael is said to have used a road that was built during Jaehaerys I's reign, but the Karstarks split off a thousand years ago), yet for some wacky reason he keeps trying.

Archived