Drogon and the Little Girl

Robbie Hood

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's possible, of course. But had it truly been the Sons of the Harpy, than Hazzea's father would have been in on it, since he tells how he saw which dragon did the deed.

And if Hazzea's father was part of such a conspiracy, the story would have been spread all over Meereen, and not be brought to Dany's court so secretly, to be told only after Dany had emptied her court.

So though it's possible that the Sons of the Harpy would such a thing, I think that in this case, it realy was Drogon. He also eats human flesh when he enters the pit, if that gives any indication as to why Drogon would choose a girl instead of sheep.

Also, we don't know if Hazzea was walking around alone, IIRC, or if she was with her sheep. Had she been with her sheep, I can imagine that the sheep were faster than her with running, and it wouldn't be strange to see the predator going for the prey that goes most slowly

I think it will be Tyrion who shows her how to tame her dragons. He's read a lot about them.

Oooo! Maybe! That's a great idea! I'm really looking forward to seeing how the dynamic works out between Dany and Tyrion when they meet.

It's possible, of course. But had it truly been the Sons of the Harpy, than Hazzea's father would have been in on it, since he tells how he saw which dragon did the deed.

And if Hazzea's father was part of such a conspiracy, the story would have been spread all over Meereen, and not be brought to Dany's court so secretly, to be told only after Dany had emptied her court.

So though it's possible that the Sons of the Harpy would such a thing, I think that in this case, it realy was Drogon. He also eats human flesh when he enters the pit, if that gives any indication as to why Drogon would choose a girl instead of sheep.

Excellent points.

IIRC, there are other moments when the dragons eat human flesh. When Daario brings the heads of his captains for instance...

I think it will be Tyrion who shows her how to tame her dragons. He's read a lot about them.

Yes, that becomes obvious when he discusses dragons with Haldon. Though in truth, it's hard to know how much theoretical knowledge will actually be useful when dealing with such beasts.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived