Who of these villains will die last?

I would say the Boltons are both going down in WoW. They're literally surrounded by enemies, in the middle of the snowy woods-they're doomed.

Roose might outlive Ramsay for a time-Roose is after all a lot smarter, but ultimately he's dead as well.

I think Euron will die during the battle of Oldtown-though he might survive long enough to sack KL as well...I just don't see him going all the way.

I think we're poised to see Sansa turn on LF in the next book-but that doesn't mean she'll end up killing him, (thought we would all love to see it-which is probably why GRRM won't give it to us. Bastard.) I think LF might make it to ADOS, when things will heat up with Dany's dragons, and the Others-which I look forward to seeing. Just try using your usual schemes, and plots to deal with problems like that douchebag!

In some ways, she's the most vulnerable, but ultimately I think Cersei will be the last to die for the following reasons;

1. She still has to see all her children be crowned-and all of them die. We still have Tommen and Myrcella then to die next, poor kids. :crying:

2. She's going to be killed by the Valonqar-that means Tyrion or Jaime, (I suspect the latter myself.) But that means they have to be near her at the time. Tyrion's in Essos, and Jaime is dealing with god knows what from LSH-and I think has more adventures to come. So it will be a while for the family reunion to take place. Also, while Jaime isn't that far from Cersei, and is clearly no longer bewitched he's still a long ways from killing her.

3. SInce Cersei is GRRM's main villain, from a writer's standpoint, he's gonna want to save her for last...either that or he'll give the honor to LF.

So really it all boils down to Cersei and LF for last villains standing. My money's on Cersei, with GRRM, exploiting the grisly death by Valonqar scenario for all it's worth.

Archived