If you could be king or queen

Knight of the fallen

Queen: Arianne Martell :drool:

Commander: Robert Baratheon (DUHHH People!!!!!!! He conquered the frickin CONTINENT, without dragons :bowdown:)

Hand: Tyrion

Master of Laws: Ned

Master of Coin: Kevan

Master of Ships: Victarion

Master of Whispers: remove this position :cool4:

Grand Maester: Marwyn

Kings Justice: Qyburn (I always believed that criminals nowadays have it lucky :hat: )

From the beginning of aGoT:

Queen: Arya Stark (i wouldn't mind wait a few years, pretty sure she will be just as wilding and beuty as Lyanna)
Hand of the King: Jon Arryn (he hold the realm for 15 years while Robert fucked and got drunk)
Master of Laws: Stannis Baratheon (he seems like the kind of iron man needed for the job. Seaworth's punishment is a good prove of it)
Master of Ships: Davos Seaworth (would never trust an Ironman)
Master of Coin: Tywin Lannister (he could fit almost any place in the council, but a man with his credit seems the better to deal with banks)
Master of Whisperers: Wyman Manderly (i would love a FM, but they would simple deny and desapear... if they stary, the are up on st)
Great Maester: Aemon Targaryen (needs no explanation) / Maester Luwin (if Aemon decide to decline due to his oath)

Military Commander: Eddard Stark (Rob Baratheon seems the better option, but I prefer a man I can really trust)

Captain of the City Guard: Aero Hotah (trustful enough)

Kingsguard's LC: Ser Brynden Tully (with Ser Barristan, the best example of a true knight, and a Tully on the council)

-Garlan Tyrell (to represent his family and the Reach)

-Oberyn Martell (to represent his family and Dorne)

-Victarion Greyjoy (to represent his family and the Iron Islands)

Kingsguard:
Ser Bryden Tully, LC
Ser Barristan Selmy
Ser Loras Tyrell
Ser Jorah Mormont
Ser Robert Baratheon (I would abolish the stupid celibacy on the KG. He will totally lead my armies next to Ned, just like in the old better times)
Ser Bronn Blackwater (it could work if I give him what he likes, and a mean $$$$)
Ser Daario Naharis

• 2 weeks later...

Queen:Asha Greyjoy(to see the reaction of the high ladies to her axes and leggings)

Hand of the King: Lord Edmure Tully(Cares for his people)

Master of Laws:Stannis Baratheon(Who else?)

Master of Coin:Tywin Lannister(just need the coin)

Master of Ships:Paxter Redwyne(largest fleet in the realm)

Master of Whisperers: Any of the Sand Snakes

Grand Maester Aemon

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard:Qhorin the Halfhand

Ser Lancel Lannister(for the lols)

Next Sword of the Morning

The Red Viper

Gregor Clegane

Bronn

Pre-Rebellion Robert Baratheon

Royal House: House Northolt of the Northold and of King's Landing, former vassals of House Stark

King Beron Northolt

My court would be composed of Others. My warriors would be Others, my cooks would be Others, and my women would be Others. No risk of betrayal, 'cause Others don't care 'bout money.

No you're right they just want world domination....

Queen Trodaire of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm.

King: NOPE. Ruling Westeros Queen Elizabeth I style.

Small Council

Hand of the Queen: Apple Martini Tyrion Lannister (pre ADWD)

Master of Laws: Stannis Baratheon (no contest)

Master of Coin: Tycho Nestoris

Master of Ships: Ser Davos Seaworth

Master of Whispers: Nymeria Sand

Grand Maester: Sarella (Alleras) Sand

Queensguard

Lord Commander of the Queensguard Brienne of Tarth

Grey Worm

Strong Belwas

Ser Brynden Tully

Areo Hotah

Greatjon Umber

Obara Sand

Queen's Justice: Drogon.

Queen: Olenna Redwyne

Hand of the King: Roose Bolton (Peaceful land, quiet people)

Master of Whisperers: Ramsay Bolton (He can get info out of people effectively)

Master of Coin: Ser Shitmouth (He did well governing Harrenhal for short amount of time)

Master of Laws: Lame Lothar Frey (Impressive in his contribution to Red Wedding. Welcome to small council Lord Lothar)

Master of Ships: Left-Hand Lucas Codd (One of Euron's main men)

Lord Commander of the KG: Gregor Clegane (Second in command of KG is his brother. Just for the laugh)

Commander of the Gold Cloaks: Cleyton Suggs

The Kingsguard:

Lord Commander Gregor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

Ser Walder Rivers

Ser Hosteen Frey

Walton Steelshanks

Rafford, the Sweetling

Ser Amory Lorch

Still better than Cersei's

Hahaha, yes, it would be better then hers, and maybe better then what I leave in the toilet each morning, other then that though... Lol

If I was queen and I could have any one lead my armies : Ser Arthur Dayne and Robb Stark. The military prodigy and the prodigy fighter together yeah that sounds like a match made in heaven.

My master of coin: Jon Snow. He's loyal, honest, knows how to haggle his father got him off a fisherwoman. Knows how to keep a secret and he's pretty to look at.(hey I'm queen and woman has needs he can administer the lords kiss when ever he wants.)

My master of whisphers : Ayra Stark and Brandon Stark(the one wed to a tree) nothing would get past his thousand and 2 eyes. While Ayra can be Bran's personal body guard and can be sent out on sensitive matters.

Hand of the King Tyrion Lannister. That's a no brainer. He's smart, witty, willing to rub feet, as the small folk can't stand him anything that happens in the kingdom can be laid at the hands feet. He's highborn enough and comes from a rich family that commands respect(if not the hatred of the smallfolks.) As he can't stand his family I won't have to worry about him siding with them on states of affairs. Lastly he's loyal to himself and those that treat him fair. I would have a whore and wine in his chamber everyday. A different vintage and whore everyday. Sides he makes a great drinking buddy

Grand Maester Sam Tarly. Young , would piss his father off, helps keep the neutrality of the council as so far I've chosen someone from each region. He's loyal, Smart as hell, astute, can hold his tongue there would be no need to rip it out.

Master of law Eddard Stark but as that would mean there are 4 starks and snow on the council that might be too many. Can't be Stannis, I can barely stomach the man and I don't have to deal with him on a daily basis. There is Randyl Tarly but as that would be rewarding him for his bad behavior towards his son... No plus Sam is nerves enough without his father around put those two on the same council and my Maester's tongue would be all in knots. So I still need a master of law...that one's hard. Littlefinger maybe but as I would have to spend most of my time making sure that he's not up to his old trick can't get with that one either. I would keep him at court as an advisor with his apartments between Robb and jon on on side and Bran and Ayra on the other. Between Ghost, Grey wind, Nymeria and Summer one of them should be able to sniff out if he's up to something. Howland Reed. That's my choice, he's a bannerman to house Stark and help protect the castaways. He's loyal, smart, knows alittle something extra and seems from what we know that he's trustworthy.

As an advisor I would ask Doran Martell and Lady Nym. From the Vale I'd choose Yron Royce and Lyn Conbray(a little blood thirsty but he's a schemer and I want schemers where my Stark direwolves can smell them). From the Trident I would have to choose the Blackfish and one last northman Roose Bolton. He's creepy, ambitious, smart and cold cunning. He's like a scary version of Michael Corelon without the charm and charisma he had plus Al Pacino is sexy as all hell, Roose is not that.

For my consort Jon Snow. He's beautiful and he comes from a family that can trace its line back 8,000 years his blood would give are heirs a higher pedigree or Darkstar if he doesn't talk.

• 1 month later...

King: Myself

Queen: Sansa Stark

Fierce Frosted Few

Gunter Mallister

Albert Royce

Smaller Jon Umber

Wet Will Premiere : Wyman Manderly

Wet Will Secondary: Jason Mallister

Hewn Code: Eddard Stark

Merit Rewarded: Wylis Manderly

My kingdom would skew towards the northern reaches, so the true north, vale and riverlands.

Queen: Margaery Tyrell

Hand of the King: Tyrion
Master of Laws: Eddard Stark
Master of Coin: Mace Tyrell
Master of Ships: Stannis Baratheon
Master of Whipers: Varys
Grand Maester: Luwin

Lord Commander: Ser Barristan Selmy

Ser Arthur Dayne

Ser Duncan the Tall

Ser Loras Tyrell
Ser Garlan Tyrell

Ser Jaime Lannister

Sandor Clegane

King Quentin of the House King

Queen Margaery of House Tyrell (if Natalie Dormer)

Hand- Lord Stannis of House Baratheon

Lord Commander of the KG- Ser Arthur Dayne

KG-

Ser Balon Swann

Ser Damon Sand

Ser Brynden Tully

Ser Garlan Tyrell

Ser Brienne of Tarth

Ser Thoros of Myr

I'm counting everybody so

Queen: Alysanne Targaryen

Hand: Baelor Breakspear

Law: Eddard Stark

Coin: Catelyn Tully Stark :)

Ships: Davos

Whispers: Brynden Rivers

Grand Maester: Aemon Targaryen

Gold Cloaks Commander: Daemon Targaryen

Kings Justice: Roddy the Ruin

KG Lord Commander: Ser Duncan The Tall

Aemon The Dragonknight

Daemon Blackfyre

Arthur Dayne

Barristan Selmy

Syrio Forel

Waymar Royce (he can learn from the best :) )

Archived