LGBTQI Thread - An Ode to Lesbians

karaddin

An activist has been arrested at the Sochi Olympics.

The original link (in Italian) is here.

Translation via Google:

I just got a call from Vladimir Luxuria . She was arrested by police while attending the Olympics in Sochi with a banner with the inscription in Russian ' Gay is OK ' . " Was announced in a press release , is the honorary president of Gay project , Irma Battle . " Attitude of the agents was brutal and aggressive. No one speaks English - continues the statement - now sits alone in a room with neon lights on the face , allegedly in police custody . We call for an immediate intervention of the Minister Bonino . " Former Parliamentary Communist party member , first transgender to be elected among the desks of the Members of an Italian village , he tweeted a picture of herself in Medal Plaza in front of the Olympic rings , with holding a fan with the rainbow colors of the flag of peace.

"I'm in Sochi ! Greetings with the colors of the rainbow , in the face of Putin ! " The post of Luxuria , in protest against Vladimir Putin's homophobic laws that have prompted several state leaders to boycott the opening ceremony . The Russian president , however, in the past days had tried to defuse the controversy by being embraced to resume skater Irene Wurst , Dutch star speed that has never hidden his homosexuality . Before the news of the arrest of transgender , born Wladimir Gain, had also issued a statement a spokesman for the Gay Center, Fabrizio Marrazzo .

" Luxuria are with you. Remember that in addition to Vladmir Putin and Vladimir Luxuria is also Vladimir , the gay guy who asks for political asylum in Italy because of the laws and homophobic persecution in Russia. Ask the Minister Bonino the utmost care to protect Luxuria in this civil protest that is the whole of Italy . this is Italy who like to see in Sochi , "read the note. Luxuria , apparently , had landed in the Black Sea city with a crew of ' Reservoir Dogs ' to run a service , most likely concerning the anti-gay law ordered by the Russian government. Local authorities have not yet provided official information about the incident.

I saw on CNN that Arizona has passed a law that will allow businesses to refuse to service homosexual individuals. The intention is apparently to allow business owners to 'follow the doctrines of their faith' and avoid contact with the dirty gays.

I find this incredibly disturbing.

I'm not a big fan of Michelle but they look very cute (if somewhat messy) together :)

ETA I meant to post this article about Ellen Page coming out because the 'who cares why should it matter' comments bother me too

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/02/20/comment-why-it-matters-ellen-page-came-out

I'm not a big fan of Michelle but they look very cute (if somewhat messy) together :)

ETA I meant to post this article about Ellen Page coming out because the 'who cares why should it matter' comments bother me too

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/02/20/comment-why-it-matters-ellen-page-came-out

If Michelle gets bored I will take Cara and her attractivly odd eyebrows off her hands :P.

I'm happy to see him go but the analysis of 'well he's got an accent and likes funny sports of course americans don't trust him' is vaguely worrying.

:commie:

I'm happy to see him go but the analysis of 'well he's got an accent and likes funny sports of course americans don't trust him' is vaguely worrying.

I don't care why he's going, I'm just glad he is, any failure in the career of Piers Morgan is a good thing, now if only he would do the World a real favour and step out in front of a bus.

Archived