TitanCon Belfast ~ Sat 13 Sept 2014

Bless you, mighty pebble. I'd like to see you throw that one at me during a signing!

don't challenge me. I could print it out. Might make it more readable when all the pages get mixed up after I throw it at you.

Or I could just bubble wrap my kindle before throwing it.

Pebble...

could you get me a membership please? Or anyone else?

I can't be online due to moving tomorrow and I won't have internet for almost two weeks.

The goat has all my info...

Sure no Problem.

Bought my membership (#1 woot!)

It's the hotel booking that is driving me loopy. Despite other people being able to make reservations, I have twice now being told that they are unable to do so, because there are no rooms available for those dates and I should ring central reservations on Monday. Yeah. Love you too. I got the same lady twice though, so I'm waiting until later this evening when hopefully she's clocked off and I can get somebody a little more competent.

Pebbles got Nr. 3 for me! :)

Yeah and MG thinks changing the amount then updating the Paypal before being able to continue slowed me down enough that I lost out on Number 1 slot.

and yes that slowed me down by about 10 secs from what I remember. You so owe me. ;)

Hotel booking is supposed to be working now. Just waiting on the confrimation E-mail

Warning to those who managed to book over the weekend. Some people are reporting they did not have a confrimation e-mail, and when they re-contacted the hotel they where not booked so had to book again.

If you booked please check.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm so ready. I'd bring my Brienne cosplay with me, but getting the wooden sword from Australia to Belfast might prove difficult!

I drove from the UK to Ireland so I could take my 33 inch bastard sword to a con. :D

Archived