TitanCon Belfast ~ Sat 13 Sept 2014

How are people travelling from London? I've looked into a few routes but it seems like getting into London from where I am at the right time is going to either be a pain or cost a fair bit. Unless I find a better way, I doubt we'll make it over this year.

Easyjet have flights from Bristol to Belfast which might work for you. I owe you an email reply by the way, will get to it later this evening.

I've usually flown from Stansted to Belfast International, I don't know whether you can get to Stansted easily? The flight isn't usually too expensive, last year was £120 for both ways.

Will look into Stansted, thanks! I'm going from Hertfordshire this year, will have to ponder on it. I paid about that when I flew from Exeter a couple of years ago, so it's not too bad.

Thanks for the email ser goat! Have replied. :)

I've usually flown from Stansted to Belfast International, I don't know whether you can get to Stansted easily? The flight isn't usually too expensive, last year was £120 for both ways.

Please tell me thats with a suitcase.

I've also flown from Luton to belfast. Once I nearly flew from Southend for £1. - but I ended up wanted to cme a day earlier in the end.

So gutted they don't fly from Southend anymore. That would be so convenient from where I live now.

edit - any guesses for how many times I will refresh that Membership page today. - I know I can't get membership till 12:00, but that last min.......

Please tell me thats with a suitcase.

I've also flown from Luton to belfast. Once I nearly flew from Southend for £1. - but I ended up wanted to cme a day earlier in the end.

So gutted they don't fly from Southend anymore. That would be so convenient from where I live now.

Yes, that was with a case. I think it might have been under £100 without.

I remember for the first Belfast meet back in 2009 I got a flight from Stansted for 1p each way (plus £10 booking fee).

By the way there will be a new thread here on Westeros on Monday, I'm just waiting on some guests to get back to me and then I'll be ready to make some exciting guest announcements and that's when the new thread will go up.

To be honest I'm just delaying now to make Pebble and Sam wait to find out which got in first and claimed member number 1....

Or you could just use Firefox which retains info even when refreshed - I had the form filled in for days and just refreshed until Submit appeared. :P

You should not tell everyone the secret. makes winning harder.

and that was not an option for me this year.

Meh, only reason I got it this year was I paid Phil in advance...........well actually, strictly speaking, he gave ME money and agreed that I'd paid. :P

(Disclaimer: Phil needed to pay me money, so deducted my TitanCon payment from that payment. It's not quite as dodgy as it sounds above!)

All the flights I can find are a pain still, as it'll take us a good couple of hours to get to any airport, or it will cost us extra to go further afield, such as Bristol. Will keep checking, mind.

Are you anywhere near a coach depo? Eurolines do runs into Belfast on the ferry. Not ideal, I know, but may be a cheaper option.

I flew from Bristol to Belfast in December with Easy Jet and it was supeerr cheap. Looking into coming to this this year.

It would be great to see you there! An actual Titan at TitanCon ;)

Archived