New Trailer This Sunday

Westeros

Taking a page from Han ZImmer’s Inception score, HBO is teasing a brand new trailer due this Sunday night with this very brief Vine video—and accompanying audio—that suggests it may focus on Daenerys and the story in the east:

No new images here, but it certainly whets the appetite to see more.

Visit the Site!

There's no Stannis in that Vine video. Obviously the writers and producers are shafting him again this season. And look at how regal Dany looks! Whitewashing again.

Bring on the trailer!

Ahahaha. NO.

On a serious note, i want more of Stannis, Bran, Sansa, Brienne and Asha. Give these guys a go in the second trailer, since you had more of Deanyris (sp?) and her Meereen Mental asylum, Jon and Tyrion in the first one.

A little bit of it probably has to do with Stannis really only being popular on the internet.

I blame the books, honestly. The characters in the books go out of their way to describe how dreadful of a human being Stannis Baratheon is, and guess what happens when a lot of people say they don't like something?

Well, a bunch of hipsters come along to say they like that very thing.

There would be way less Stannis fans if the books didn't disparage Stannis so much. Liking unlikable things is cool, y'all.

I blame the books, honestly. The characters in the books go out of their way to describe how dreadful of a human being Stannis Baratheon is, and guess what happens when a lot of people say they don't like something?

There would be way less Stannis fans if the books didn't disparage Stannis so much. Liking unlikable things is cool, y'all.

I think you have it completely opposite. The characters of the TV show written by Benioff and Weiss go out of their way to describe how dreadful a human being Stannis Baratheon is. I never got the impression while reading the books that everyone and their mother in Westeros hates that terrible, no good, curmudgeon Stannis.

I think you have it completely opposite. The characters of the TV show written by Benioff and Weiss go out of their way to describe how dreadful a human being Stannis Baratheon is. I never got the impression while reading the books that everyone and their mother in Westeros hates that terrible, no good, curmudgeon Stannis.

Basically this.

A little bit of it probably has to do with Stannis really only being popular on the internet.

Well, a bunch of hipsters come along to say they like that very thing.

So, if I'm reading this right, the reason Stannis is as popular as he is, is because Stannis fans think it's cool to like an unpopular character.

:shocked:

As far as I can remember, the only people in the show who disparage Stannis are Renly, Loras and Varys, which doesn't seem all that different from the books. I may be mistaken though.

Littlefinger belongs there. Another moral pillar with nothing to gain by character assassinating Stannis.

Hopefully we see Kevan in this trailer.

If not, I am boycotting the show.

Kevan won't be back for Season 4. He is not attending the royal wedding and Jaime took his spot as Tyrion's interaction partner.

Archived