Second Game of Thrones Trailer Premieres

Westeros

I initially thought the last shot was of Coldhands, but it's clearly an Other... it's blue and icy and not dressed warmly at all, or even in blacks. But I am still hoping for Coldhands to come in anyways during a scene at Crasters.

You can also clearly see Shae in Tywins bed. We can see its Tywins because there is a crossbow directly above the bed. That may end up being my favorite and most moving episode.

Additionally, we learn that Melisandre has been added to Arya's prayers because she took Gendry away... Does this new name in the prayer point to a possible deviation in the show, or even a future event from the next book?

Additionally, we learn that Melisandre has been added to Arya's prayers because she took Gendry away... Does this new name in the prayer point to a possible deviation in the show, or even a future event from the next book?

Arya's "list" has a pretty abysmal track record, so I don't think it's indicative of anything in and of itself (plus, they also added Tywin).

It seems this season will incorporate some of AFFC and even ADWD. For instance it looks like Theon's story has progressed as far as ADWD.

I wonder if the Ironborn story will be dramatically cut. Will Vic and Eur's importance be reduced to their interaction with Dany?

When they met in season 3 Mel told Arya something along the lines of "we will meet again".

So i am guessing that Arya does something to do with Mel latter in the series.

umm, pretty sure it's got a good record. It just that those deaths don't all happen at once.

There have been eleven people on the list at various points. She killed one of them. One other (Lorch) I guess she helped defeat. Three others were killed by other people. Six are still alive.

Enjoyed this trailer, and there was enough new footage to keep our appetites wet.

Jon's scene about being betrayed by his own men clearly refers to Mormont, which lends significant weight to the theory that Jon's arc includes a return to Craster's Keep. I'm excited!

Don't quite know what to make of Stannis's: "I will not be the page in someone else's history book." Without context its hard to be sure, but it does seem like further character assassination to me. What does Stannis care about history?

That moment with Shae in the bed gives me a lot of hope that they're keeping that scene the same as the book.

I'm feeling less excited about Arya's arc every time i see some new footage. There could be some seriously lame filler on the way.

There have been eleven people on the list at various points. She killed one of them. One other (Lorch) I guess she helped defeat. Three others were killed by other people. Six are still alive.

Oh, I never considered the list as her kill list. And I don't think it should be considered that way. It's the "gods" that do the killing for her.

Don't quite know what to make of Stannis's: "I will not be the page in someone else's history book." Without context its hard to be sure, but it does seem like further character assassination to me. What does Stannis care about history?

Seriously? He is saying that he won't be a page in someone else's history book, meaning he will have his OWN history book. Sounds like pure Stannis to me.

Seriously? He is saying that he won't be a page in someone else's history book, meaning he will have his OWN history book. Sounds like pure Stannis to me.

there was a line in season one when cercei tells Jeoffrey the people in power get to write the history .....I think they go back to that logic....

Archived