Second Game of Thrones Trailer Premieres

Westeros

I didn't catch the breastplate on the ww on the first glimpse so re watched it .hmmmmm at first I was certain it was just a ww, but then why is it riding an alive looking horse and wearing a breast plate ,maybe it is Coldhands?

If that is the case though I'll be really disappointed ,part of the intrigue of the books is that no one quite no who/ what Coldhands is. This just seems a bit obvious.

;/ really hope I'm wrong

Epic trailer! Much better than the first one.

Arya is going to be great this season.

Jon saying they are going avenge him is talking about Mormont. This would make sense why they attack Craster's keep.

The Mannis!!!! I really hope they portray him like he was on Season 2. A relentless badass that will go to any means to reach his goal. Hopefully he does some fighting at the wall too like in the Blackwater.

"I will rule" - The unsullied are smiling now thinking she's heading to Westeros but when they are going to find out this is possibly the most crushing line in the books.

Looks like we will see the siege of Mereen.

They have outdone themselves this season. It looks incredible! they must have got a much bigger CGI budget.

The White Walker looks epic but I wonder what he is there for. The last time we see one or hear anything about the others is when Sam kills "Puddles". My guess is they don't want to take the huge break away from them that Martin has in the books. They have been a big part of the show so they can't just disappear for 3 seasons.

I think that's definitely Coldhands or a white walker playing the Coldhands role. He'll probably meet Bran and co after he leaves Craster's Keep - that would be the perfect cliffhanger to end the series on.

Interesting that they're playing up the Arya/Melisandre relationship. Could this be because of something GRRM told them? It could be a hint that Arya's going to meet Mel soon in the books. Is she going to be sent to kill Mel, or someone at the wall? The next Lord Commander? Shireen?

I think that's definitely Coldhands or a white walker playing the Coldhands role. He'll probably meet Bran and co after he leaves Craster's Keep - that would be the perfect cliffhanger to end the series on.

It'll be earlier than that if Bran is to meet Bloodraven this season, and we know he's been cast and is in multiple episodes.

Interesting that they're playing up the Arya/Melisandre relationship. Could this be because of something GRRM told them? It could be a hint that Arya's going to meet Mel soon in the books. Is she going to be sent to kill Mel, or someone at the wall? The next Lord Commander? Shireen?

IIRC Mel did say she will shut blue eyes forever in season 3, episode 5 perhaps.

Could that pertain to Stannis and can be the link to Melisandre or someone blue eyed at the wall?

Just adding it in because Arya probably thinks Gendry is dead. She's lost everyone, her home, nearly all her family and all her friends. This season we will see Arya at her lowest. She's angry and vengeful.

I liked the trailer...

I'm quite convinced it's Coldhands in the end, he looks pretty much like I imagined that dude

Tyrions "If you look for justice, you've come to the wrong place" already feels overused to me, though. It's going to be the new "In the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

I'm a bit concerned about Sansa. I mean, we see her very nearly crying and telling Tyrion of her grief, when I waited for the girl who has a courtesy armor? Book Sansa would have never trusted Tyrion the way Show Sansa seems to

Yes, she could have just said she wanted to pray. Like in the books. Give her a little dignity. Where's the courtesy armor of season 2?

Whatever...

I think she is trying to make Tyrion believe that's why she's going to the Godswood. I guess it would be showing that Sansa is learning to be more manipulative, Sophie Turner did say something like that would be happening this season.

My first thought was, "Coldhands!"

My second thought was, "No that's not Coldhands."

My Third thought was, "Coldhands?"

Then I came here.

Exact same for me.

he is riding a living mount. not an Elk , but a living mount none the less significantly stands out.

Archived