Second Game of Thrones Trailer Premieres

Westeros

In season 3, the Lannister's guards don't even let her pray alone, she probably pull that "act" just so Tyrion can leave her alone for a momment, we really don't know yet

this is most likely the situation, especially given the interview with sophie about being manipulative.

it would have been impossible for sansa to don her icy courtesy armor in the show since without being privy to her thoughts, her actions would be viewed negatively and the character would not be viewed sympathetically.

Surprised to see so many people liking the Stannis line, to me it looked like he was more concerned with his legacy and what history would think of him than with duty and justice in the here and now. Hopefully that's just a misinterpretation or the line makes more sense in context of the convo with Davos.

Surprised to see so many people liking the Stannis line, to me it looked like he was more concerned with his legacy and what history would think of him than with duty and justice in the here and now. Hopefully that's just a misinterpretation or the line makes more sense in context of the convo with Davos.

That's the thing with trailers - everything is out of context. On the whole though I liked this trailer.

primarily directed at joffrey. no one is going to judge her poorly for that.

No one judged her poorly for showing it to all the Lannisters.

Oh, and yes, she showed it to everyone. Even to Tyrion. Multiple times. Did not trust him. At all. He's a Lannister. Then came season 3...

Regarding Stannis, I'm cool with the line because I want to see some character growth. Stannis tends to grow when someone who's not grabbing a peach challenges his thinking or calls him on something. What I reaaaally hope they preserve is the fact he's the only one of the 5 Kings who changes much...he'd be a terrible king in Book 2, but ADWD!Stannis I'd follow into hell...just not without weather-appropriate garments and some snackies.

Oh, and yes, she showed it to everyone. Even to Tyrion. Multiple times. Did not trust him. At all. He's a Lannister. Then came season 3...

she showed it to everyone as she professed her love and loyalty to joff. multiple times. then came season 3 and she was no longer betrothed to joff.

What I reaaaally hope they preserve is the fact he's the only one of the 5 Kings who changes much...he'd be a terrible king in Book 2, but ADWD!Stannis I'd follow into hell...just not without weather-appropriate garments and some snackies.

he's the only 1 of the 5 kings that's still alive!

but yes, i think we will definitely see the character grow into the fan fav in season 4 and 5.

she showed it to everyone as she professed her love and loyalty to joff. multiple times. then came season 3 and she was no longer betrothed to joff.

And then she was forcibly married to Tyrion. Nope, no reason to drop the courtesy armor. Everyone would completely sympathize with her for keeping it up. In fact, many questioned her for dropping it.

Anyone find Dany's "I will do what queens do. I will rule." line extremely lame/cringe worthy? I know it's meant to sound badass, but it just feels awfully wrong. Otherwise I've liked how they've shown her in the trailers though.

Yeah, I did a bit, to be honest. But I like Emilia Clarke a lot.

Archived