Howland Reed=High Septon

Jenny of Oldstones was from the neck

House Mudd retreated into the neck in its fights with the andals

Septon Chayle=the hooded man

L+R=J

Jojen Paste

Arthur Dayne is alive

The sailors wife=Tysha

Jojen Paste has been debunked in the app. However, it could become true in the future. I'd prefer it doesn't, but GRRM doesn't ask for my opinion on plot points.

I don't have the app. I read it on a thread in here that has a bunch of spoilers from the app. I believe the salient point is that Jojen Paste assumes that Jojen is dead, whereas the app has him listed as alive.

That's because there's nothing explicit in the text that he's dead. That wouldn't debunk the theory.

• 4 weeks later...

I love the Varys is a faceless man

Missandei is a faceless man

both are possible, but kind of crackpot

I have a pet theory that I am working on, believing the above two are faceless men. Basically there is a hidden Faceless man in all of the important camps in the books. Just like Jaqen is at the citadel. A faceless man killed Balon Greyjoy.

That leaves 4 faceless men already known, if missandai and Varys are true

I think there must be a hidden one somewhere at the wall to spy on Stannis/ Jon. Maybe the ironbank rep? Idk, still a work in progress that is crackpot.

Even more crackpot maybe there is an order 66 command to take out all these leaders when Aegon is ready to take Kings Landing organized by Ilyrio who hired all these faceless men.

@ OP

Topics -

• Coldhands is just a random dead Nights Watch bother but was turned into a wight, being warged by BloodRaven instead of the WW.
  • Theon Durden, though I wouldnt be happy if it were true.
  • Dany's 3 treasons are actually treasons she is going to commit.

That's because there's nothing explicit in the text that he's dead. That wouldn't debunk the theory.

The app has information not confirmed in the text, for example that the Brynden who is the Three-Eyed Crow is Brynden Rivers aka Bloodraven.

If Jojen died or was killed and fed to Bran, the app would not list him as being alive.

The app has information not confirmed in the text, for example that the Brynden who is the Three-Eyed Crow is Brynden Rivers aka Bloodraven.

If Jojen died or was killed and fed to Bran, the app would not list him as being alive.

I don't know about that. The Bloodraven thing is a confirmation of what people already thought. Listing Jojen as dead would spoil a yet uncovered plot point.

I know people on here hate the Jojen paste theory but I found it weirdly plausible when I first read it.

Archived