The Craziest **Plausible** Theory

Rhaegar's harp is in Lyanna's crypt.

Jojen paste.

The Boltons flay and skin their victims as a macabre way to imitate the Starks' skinchanging.

Oberyn was poisoning Tywin.

Don't know how crazy this is but I've theorized Tywin was banned from Chataya's which is why he had to use Shae.

I want this to be true just because it's funny.

fine i may have mixed that one up... but she did have his children killed. She is also wildfire when angry. The love turned to hate over Jamie would be horrific. Cersei killing the kids in a fit and then drowning in her tears over what she has done is possible.

it is a crackpot theory because it goes against the more commonly accepted younger more beautiful queen replacing her.... It is plausible... but it makes a figurative Beauty literally throw her down rather than a Literal beauty figuratively throw her down.

True, I never said that refutes the theory, just pointed it out.

Tywin was poisoned before he died. it's super-plausible but since Tywin died by crossbow, it's also super-pointless and will never be proven. Hence crazy.

Not pointless, point very sharp, that why Tywin dead!

On topic though, my own favourite but still plausible theory is that Robert Strong is Robb's head on Greg's body. I have lingustic evidence to back it up and I can assure you it's both farfetched and circumstantial.

Same here with the Howland+Ashara theory. At first I thought it was very crackpot, but then I read it more and thought about it more and I really want it to be true.

One of those theories so crazy that you want to believe in it.

Also, the Arthur Dayne being alive.

Stark means strong in German and Swedish, therefore Robert Strong=Robb Stark...it could be regarded as a hint from the author, since one of the co-autors of tWoIaF is Swedish.....

....as I said farfetched and circumstantial but still plausible.

When they said they covered his head with the helmet, I thought it was something odd about it rather than not having one. I also thought it could be Robb, after all, who knows if Joffrey actually asked for the head to be sent.

Stark means strong in German and Swedish, therefore Robert Strong=Robb Stark...it could be regarded as a hint from the author, since one of the co-autors of tWoIaF is Swedish.....

....as I said farfetched and circumstantial but still plausible.

There was a theory somewhere that he was named Robert Strong so as to get Harrenhal back from Littlefinger sometime later. The Strongs were an exiled house in the Riverlands. I'll have to look it up again.

There was a theory somewhere that he was named Robert Strong so as to get Harrenhal back from Littlefinger sometime later. The Strongs were an exiled house in the Riverlands. I'll have to look it up again.

As I recall the in-story explanation was simply that Tommen named him in honour of his "father". However, GRRM might still have chosen the name as a hint.

Idk if it's crazy per say, but I don't believe Lady Hornwood ate her fingers. I think Ramsey flayed them, then cut them off when she begged a la Theon or she ripped them off because of the pain. Makes her demise even more tragic that she was tortured in such a way. She never did anything wrong, just had the unfortunate timing of becoming a widow.

Archived