[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

Well I only mentioned my sexuality because I went a step further than just praising their looks:

No offense meant, I applaud the openness. I really do! (But nobody's asking you to do anything, just appreciate the beauty the same way I can say that Dany is hot while still not wanting do anything much with her... , ok I could imagine that ;))

I forgot Loras squire from season 3, definitely belongs on the list as well :)

Charles Dance is very handsome as Tywin. I love how they have styled him and he just has a certain air about him. Talk about looking like a king. He's got it for sure.

Yes Charles Dance has really brought Tywin into another category with the show. In the books, I found Tywin to be arrogant, power hungry, distant and unfeeling. Sure, his character is all of those things, but through the show, and the actor's excellent portrayal - I also gained admiration for his desire to see the Lannisters succeed (at all costs) and his excellent level headed leadership - albeit a bit skewed by power. ;)

But we're talking about beauty and not just their character's attitudes which make them attractive in different ways. His costumes and look are phenomenal. There's a definite 'elegance' to Charles Dance that is very sexy. The 'air' you speak of, yes. He's a man you take seriously. *swoon*

Oh I so agree with the assessment of Tywin!

Another semi-older man who I think of that way is Aiden Gillen. Since his arc took a turn in book four I am super ashamed of this, but I also can't help it. :drunk:

I thought the actor who played Daario was pretty hot, but the actor cast in season four is going to be even better. I live near Nashville and I'm obsessed with that show. He plays Liam on there and is a great actor.

Jon Snow is my ultimate obsession, though. Kit Harington is my favorite TV eye candy.

Urgh, can't stand Petyr Baelish. I do agree with anyone who thinks he looks pedo and insanely creepy. Not a jab on the actor, more so the characterization he has gotten.

1. Roose Bolton, Stannis Baratheon, Jaqen H'ghar .- Yes, I would! In a second. Anywhere, any time. Now, please?

2. Jorah Mormont, Robb Stark, Oberyn Martell Hmmm, probably. Have to invest a bit of time first. Then, yep, probably.

3. Tyrion Lannister. Gads, I shouldn't. But would I? Yep. Just wouldn't tell anybody. (not a jab on the character, moreso the fact that people who Tyrion sleep with are more likely to die, that's all, hence the not telling anyone part)

4. Ramsay Bolton- My bad! This is so totally WRONG! But, I'm going to, anyway.

Every guy in this show over the age of 35. Everyone is gorgeous to me in some way. Eyes, stubble, voice.

Except Pycelle.

I think I hit my age wall at 65 (At the very lovely Charles Dance).

:D I love this!

Let's try them all!

I thought the actor who played Daario was pretty hot, but the actor cast in season four is going to be even better. I live near Nashville and I'm obsessed with that show. He plays Liam on there and is a great actor.

Maybe I just need to see him in something, I never saw that...

Clean, like season 1 (when he looked exactly like Prince Charming from Shrek), but bearded or not, NCW always looks good

He looks good, but he looks even better with the beard.

I love your icon, BTW, I had to go looking for it. Beautiful picture of Sansa and Sandor:

SanSan (better link)

*claps* My favorite kind of thread! So many people on that show I'd throw myself at. No hard-set order, given the differences in looks...

- Jaime. It's a mix of swagger, snark, thoughtfulness, and sexy as effin' hell cheekbones/eyes. My favorite incarnation is Whispering Wood Jaime! Probably just my thing for guys covered in blood (in fiction!).

- Oberyn!!! Candle tricks, menage a infinities, spear acrobatics, dangerous smiles and strutting his fine self. Yes please.

- Jaqen. Oh goodness everything. The accent and swagger!

- Roose, delicious voice and lovely eyes.Tywin looked amazing in that black leather coat...plus dat voice. Jorah is lovely to hear and look at, but a little too Jorah the Fedora.

- Mero. Personality is repulsive, sure, but so coarse it was kind of roleplayish hot. Looks-wise, holy hell I want to be that gorgeous ladyfriend of his. So preeeeetty. "Maybe we'll share you." Hehehehehe Dany don't be in such a hurry to win...or win and return the offer.

- Drogo. Normally I'm not one for the beefy barbarian types but Mamoa oozes charisma.

- Ramsay. Just looks and carriage! Damn, dat entrance. It's Rheon's ability to look like a jovial elfish vampiric ice prince. (and ja, dudes covered in blood, I squeed)

- Stannis. The more scruff he grows, the hotter he looks. Davos has that sexy deadpan badger thing going on. He'd have a bar full of ladies giggling at his every word.

Jon Snow...eh, I objectively find him handsome but he looks so childishly mopey a lot of the time. His sexiest moment was easily "You were right the whole time." Uhm wow Jon start warging with Ghost more and embrace your inner wolf. Loras is beautiful but a little too softly pretty for my tastes. Maybe he'll get a hotness upgrade at Dragonstone?

The actors who play Edmure and Sandor are more attractive to me in person. Super friendly too. I'd describe Viserys as pretty rather than hot, but his actor is mighty fine.

Hell to the no would be Littlefinger. Dude makes spiders crawl down my back. I didn't like the first Daario very much, but the second one looks more rakish, and damn I love me some rakes.

Jon Snow. Absolutely 100% does it for me, I found Robb not too darn shabby either, I fancied Jamie until I saw that short hair cut. I rather fancy show Tyrion too. I've always fancied Sean Bean so I am adding Ned to my list.

I love that word, fancy. I fancied Jaime with the long hair and beard, too, now it's just not the same. (He needs to grow it back, did I say that before, I think so.) I have to add Ned, too.

Huisman was also Sonny in Treme.

So I just saw that, and he is going to be good. I don't know what I was worried about.

I love that word, fancy. I fancied Jaime with the long hair and beard, too, now it's just not the same. (He needs to grow it back, did I say that before, I think so.) I have to add Ned, too.

So I just saw that, and he is going to be good. I don't know what I was worried about.

Add back the beard and hair but leave off the months of grimy crusting and I'd be swooning.

Ahem, new Daario. Plus the height difference with Dany is pretty cute.

Add back the beard and hair but leave off the months of grimy crusting and I'd be swooning.

Ahem, new Daario. Plus the height difference with Dany is pretty cute.

In that last pic he does look a bit like Pedro Pascal. Meaning, he's awesomely sexy.

Now, can we please state again how gorgeous Pedro/Oberyn is? He's apparently f-ing three people at once... that's... impressive even for HBO standards.

In that last pic he does look a bit like Pedro Pascal. Meaning, he's awesomely sexy.

Now, can we please state again how gorgeous Pedro/Oberyn is? He's apparently f-ing three people at once... that's... impressive even for HBO standards.

He's sexy as hell! GAH the candle saunter! Giving zero fucks about a steamy kiss with Ellaria as people watch, distracting Loras from his looming marriage, giving that stare to everyone with a sex drive, and being cool enough to chill out with everyone at the end of the day and be cute with your sworn enemies. Oberyn Martell--man's man, lady's man, man about the town!

Archived