Dating thread VI? Single Nerds Club

Kelli Fury

It's something like this. (kinda NSFW)

Wow, Megan Fox actually looks attractive in that shot...

Anyways, that just seems so annoying for the boobee (see what I did there?). You want to jiggle my tits for 2-3 hours? I know that there's more to it, but seriously? There are much more fun parts of the female body.

Mandy, if it floats your little man in the boat, I see a titllating evening in your future. :kiss:

Awesome visit with Mr. Fling. I'm tracking down appliances for the apartment. Did y'all know you can get stuff on craigslist much cheaper if you misspell it? Seriosly, found a couple of good leads on "refridgerators".

Gods, I would get bored! 2-3 hours?! I'm afraid I don't have that kind of attention span for the whole thing, start to finish.

Precisely my feelings. I'd start playing solitare.

Anyways, I made reservations at Canlis for Friday, so that's where I'll be taking the BF. It's not what I originally had in mind, but I've always wanted to go there and it's one of the nicest restaurants in town, so...

I'll get him into a jacket and out of the house with promises of... fun. :) And not that I'm judging or anything, but when I define 'fun', 2-3 hours of breast play is not involved. :P

Gods, I would get bored! 2-3 hours?! I'm afraid I don't have that kind of attention span for the whole thing, start to finish.

And this right here is why men don't play with boobs for 2+ hours, Mandy. We're simply not allowed to for the most part.

Is it wrong of me to jump out and state what I believe to be a sad fact? I am 99% certain that I am going to live out the rest of my days single and die alone, unloved, and unfulfilled in some semi-lucid state of self deprication.

I don't say that asking for pity, and I don't say it due to some self-pitying depression.

Truth is, I have a complex about dating when I am not in a position to take a girl out and actually treat her to a date. Multiply that by my impossibly high and unfathomably unfair standards, and factor in my generally shy (slightly Anti-Social) personality. Then divide it by my lack of a proper mental filter (doesn't help I'm severe right brained). Do the math and it equals poor prospects for EVER finding a suitable mate. Add in my current age (I'd often thought of getting neutered and calling life quits if I had not successfully multiplied by a year or two ago), and it seems a bit hopeless.

So, anyone have any useful advice on a free online site that actually works for people like me that are too stubborn (or stupid) to lie on their profiles?

& Yeah... 2-3 hours without taking the full tour just seems a bit odd to me. That's like going into Disneyland and spending the entire day on one ride.

So, anyone have any useful advice on a free online site that actually works for people like me that are too stubborn (or stupid) to lie on their profiles?

If you regret that your complexes and unreasonable standards are preventing you from finding a life partner, why not focus on those as well? There's wanting people to accept you as you currently are, and there's asking people to accept a you it sounds like even you don't like much. (based on the deprecating language.)

I doubt there will be any free online site that will be perfect, unless you can find a niche one. What can you offer that nobody else can? Try finding sites that will take advantage of that. If you can spend money, I would actually suggest an actual matchmaker business.

It's something like this. (kinda NSFW)

WOW! MADE MY DAY!

BOOOOOBS!

On fetishes. 2-3 hours usually involves breaks, getting served or making tea and doing normal people stuff too. I'm quite sure all of those with raised eyebrows have had sex marathons that lasted at least this long.

I have enjoyed annoying all of my girlfriends by playing with their boobs the whole time we watched movies on the couch. They tell me it's like the most annoying backrub ever except that they're glad I'm really happy about it.

BOOOOOOOOOBS!

Is it wrong of me to jump out and state what I believe to be a sad fact? I am 99% certain that I am going to live out the rest of my days single and die alone, unloved, and unfulfilled in some semi-lucid state of self deprication.

I don't say that asking for pity, and I don't say it due to some self-pitying depression.

Truth is, I have a complex about dating when I am not in a position to take a girl out and actually treat her to a date. Multiply that by my impossibly high and unfathomably unfair standards, and factor in my generally shy (slightly Anti-Social) personality. Then divide it by my lack of a proper mental filter (doesn't help I'm severe right brained). Do the math and it equals poor prospects for EVER finding a suitable mate. Add in my current age (I'd often thought of getting neutered and calling life quits if I had not successfully multiplied by a year or two ago), and it seems a bit hopeless.

& Yeah... 2-3 hours without taking the full tour just seems a bit odd to me. That's like going into Disneyland and spending the entire day on one ride.

I gather from your post that money is an issue for this. I went on several dates from OKCupid with men that wanted to meet at a park or some other free venue. Their profiles were very clear that they were out of step with what society considers desirable for a Middle-Class Middle-Aged Woman. OKCupid is pretty smart about getting around statistics and hooking you up with people you might actually have something in common with. I made a lot of friends through online dating with that site. That said, you need to decide what you have to offer like Aoife said.

I have enjoyed annoying all of my girlfriends by playing with their boobs the whole time we watched movies on the couch. They tell me it's like the most annoying backrub ever except that they're glad I'm really happy about it.

I would like someone to take note of how restrained I am, I only do that for two thirds of the movie tops.

If you regret that your complexes and unreasonable standards are preventing you from finding a life partner, why not focus on those as well? There's wanting people to accept you as you currently are, and there's asking people to accept a you it sounds like even you don't like much. (based on the deprecating language.)

I doubt there will be any free online site that will be perfect, unless you can find a niche one. What can you offer that nobody else can? Try finding sites that will take advantage of that. If you can spend money, I would actually suggest an actual matchmaker business.

I think that's really good advice. I also think that if you know that your standards are unreasonable, perhaps in light of your own imperfections you should work on being a little more generous to others about theirs?

Archived