Moqorro

The Mighty Dragonzzilla

It's probably too early to start wondering about this, but who would you like to play Moqorro? Ever since he showed up in Dance, I've found him utterly fascinating. I admit, I know very few actors, but I cannot unsee Dorian Harewood as Moqorro. Every time Moqorro talks, I hear Harewood in the back of my head, especially when he lent his voice as Senator N'mani for Metal Gear Rising.

He does look the part.

For some reason I can't find a decent picture that can be posted here. If you google image search Issac Hayes Asneeze though, that's what I've imagined. But with white hair obviously.

(Most noticeably the second picture.)

Eta: damn it! I just realized that you said he looks the part, and didn't ask if he looked the part. Disregard the rest of my post.

Once again I'll throw in my vote for Lance Reddick. He plays mysterious better than anyone.

He's a great actor, and I think would do a good job. He just seems too young and thin for the role. (In my opinion)

He's a great actor, and I think would do a good job. He just seems too young and thin for the role. (In my opinion)

He's 51. And where do people get the idea that Moqorro is supposed to be huge and muscular? I don't remember him described that way in the book, and besides, he's a magician. Why should his body strength matter?

He's 51. And where do people get the idea that Moqorro is supposed to be huge and muscular? I don't remember him described that way in the book, and besides, he's a magician. Why should his body strength matter?

From what I remember of his description is that he is supposed to be large, and with a giant belly. I'll try to find a quote.

Eta: found this on the wiki because I didn't feel like going through the book.

"Moqorro's skin is black as pitch. He is over six foot tall with a belly like a boulder, a tangle of pure white hair grows from his face like a mane of a lion, and red fire tattoos are inked across his cheeks and forehead."

The new Catch The Throne hiphop mixtape album has got some good tracks on it. There was just an article about how HBO, as good as it is, has little racial diversity. GoT needs to take advantage of new black character opportunities & definiitly cast Moqorro for Season 5. The Black Flame interacts w/ Jorah/Tyrion & Victarion/Dany & ties Essos stories together.

Archived