Opinion of Aegon

The Fresh PtwP

I don't like Tyrion either, but this is why people call him a spoiled brat.

I'm a Tyrion fan! I just don't see how that makes him spoiled. Aegon is a king, how many kings tolerate getting openly mocked and lectured.

Let's switch Aegon with any other IT claimant for that cyvasse game and see how long Hugo keeps his head.

I'm a Tyrion fan!

:lol: Whoops...

I just don't see how that makes him spoiled. Aegon is a king, how many kings tolerate getting openly mocked and lectured.

Let's switch Aegon with any other IT claimant for that cyvasse game and see how long Hugo keeps his head.

I agree with you, it's not me who's labelling him spoiled because of one thing.

I'm a Tyrion fan! I just don't see how that makes him spoiled. Aegon is a king, how many kings tolerate getting openly mocked and lectured.

Even Jon Snow, who is not known for his quick temper, had troubles keeping himself from hitting Tyrion.

We only have a few of his actions to judge him by (words are wind): the cyvasse game reaction, his determination to stay on the deck and fight off any stone men with the others, his appointment of duck to his Kingsguard, and his decision to lead the siege of storm's end, which apparently goes well. There are others, but these are the few that stick out to me.

The cyvasse game does tell a lot, as he is too willing to trust at the beginning and visibly angered at being deceived. I think this is in total a good reaction. He should not be trusting, but that's all he has known thus far, because all the people around him are diehard loyal. He wanted to help the rest of his group against the threat of the stone men, but had to be forced below. From this we can tell he's not a completely selfish asshole and he cares about people. Appointing Duck and his reasoning for doing so is sound in my opinion. Duck is a good fighter of proven loyalty. In a previously unknown world where loyalties shift with the wind it is a good thing to have a loyal sword close at hand, despite his less than noble birth and history. And his determination to lead at Storm's End shows he wants to lead. He is not being thrust into this position by manipulators. He wants to be the one responsible because he knows he can succeed, showing confidence as well.

was inexperienced and too trusting, but we see that changing. I'm rooting for him kid is determined and eager to prove himself and has a good moral compass. Best thing is he is finally starting to take charge and act like a King. I hope he doesn't end up like robb time for the targs to step up now.

Archived