Sins that don't get enough mention/hate on the forums

AintNoStark

He was also drunk so yeah she could've made an effort to tell everyone he's not who he is right now. Effect of the liquor.

"Pardon my brother, guys. He just had a little bit too much to drink. He didn't mean it when he said he would remove the fetus from my womb and then hand it back to me. Haha. What a jape, Viserys! Remember last time you told Mormont to - what was it? - 'Kill these Dothraki dogs!' You're getting really creative with your verbal and physical abuse. You want to pinch one of my nipples really hard for old time's sake?"

"Khaleesi, there is sword to your belly--"

"Doubtless, Viserys only meant to cut my meat for me."

:dunno: :bs:

"Pardon my brother, guys. He just had a little bit too much to drink. He didn't mean it when he said he would remove the fetus from my womb and then hand it back to me. Haha. What a jape, Viserys! Remember last time you told Mormont to - what was it? - 'Kill these Dothraki dogs!' You're getting really creative with your verbal and physical abuse. You want to pinch one of my nipples really hard for old time's sake?"

"Khaleesi, there is sword to your belly--"

"Doubtless, Viserys only meant to cut my meat for me."

:dunno: :bs:

Robb did it....theres always a way to make it done if you want.

And she was dreaming to skip Viserys rights way before.

Robb did it....theres always a way to make it done if you want.

And she was dreaming to skip Viserys rights way before.

Robb's situation was different. Please be quiet. You've already connected this separate event to Dany trying to skip Viserys. Somehow we will get to Mirri Maz Durr then to 163 and I don't even have the time. Just... enough.

Ned Stark...

covering up Jon Arryn's murder. I know the crazy Lysa asked him to keep it a secret. Still he was the hand of the king. Telling the king that his inlaws killed their foster father is a heads up the king could have used.

hiding the dagger used to try to kill Bran... again Ned thought the Lannisters were killers and again he said nothing to Robert.

Forging Robert's will. Really, people say he was doing the right thing. Umm tell him that Joff is a twincest baby OR write what the king says. What Robert wants is not the same thing as what Ned thinks Robert would want if Ned bothered to tell him what he thought he knew. Then there is the whole it didn't matter argument. If the change made no difference, why fudge a dying man's last words. Ned used it to try to take power.

Lying to Cersei telling her that she should go live in exile. Umm like 2 pages before he thought... Robert's wrath will be horrible. None will survive. They can't run far enough.... Nothing changed between that thought and him advising Cersei to run except he was not sure Robert would believe the evidence he had. He was so trying to get her to confess by running away. Then lying and claiming it to be a mercy.

Roose's involvement in the RW- Too many people direct their Red Wedding hate towards the Freys because Roose is a cool villain....Come on people! He killed his king and took part in the planning and slaughter of his fellow Northerners so he could rule them. The Freys did it for revenge (way over the top, disgusting and cowardly but still) while Roose did it for nothing but selfish power gain. He is just as bad as the Freys (if not worse). Why do you love him?....I don't get it! :bang:

Jaime pushing Bran out the Window- This was attempted murder and the deed isn't erased because Jaime got himself crippled (karma) and is becoming a better person. Although, I do like Jaime.

Jon trying to kill Thorne- Yeah, okay running at him with a knife was a bit much.

Robert neglecting his duties as a King and a Father and 'Dragonspawn'- There's an ongoing thread on this so I won't say much on the matter.

Dany allowing her brother to be killed rather brutally- He did threaten her life and her unborn child, admit to seeing her raped by an entire army (and their horses) should it benefited him, have her married to a known brute and abuse her with the 'dragon,' However, he also had a HUGE burden on his shoulders which was driving him towards desperation and madness, cared for her while they were both orphaned and he was her brother. She shouldn't have sat back and watched

while boiling gold was poured over him and then continue to have bitter thoughts about him...only displaying some guilt and sorrow (not regret) afterwards.

Dany did try to save Viserys, even offering him the dragon eggs, at the end. She feels far more remorse about his death than she ought to.

Of course we had to mention Sansa. Nevermind that is not betrayal or the fact that Ned dug his own grave or that everyone betrayed him.

But the ultimate winner for this thread is Darkstar. People doesnt hate him for attempting to kill little girl bit for failing it. Talking about messed priorities.

Also Darkstar is not purple due to me using machine of torture called smartphone

Of course we had to mention Sansa. Nevermind that is not betrayal or the fact that Ned dug his own grave or that everyone betrayed him.

But the ultimate winner for this thread is Darkstar. People doesnt hate him for attempting to kill little girl bit for failing it. Talking about messed priorities.

Also Darkstar is not purple due to me using machine of torture called smartphone

Dany did try to save Viserys, even offering him the dragon eggs, at the end. She feels far more remorse about his death than she ought to.

There was nothing she could do for him. He crossed a line and there was no turning back. Look at how the Dothraki girl reacted when she was told to translate his words. He violated their version of Guest Right, threatened the khaleesi and her unborn child, insulted the khal... Didn't Dany have to preform all sorts of sexual tricks just to get Drogo to let Viserys out of the kart? I don't see how people think she could save him.

more than anything to me , it's Renly calling shireen a monster :tantrum:

that one makes me furious , she's just an innocent sweet girl :wub:

i can't believe people actually like Renly , he's an enormous asshole .

When did Renly call Shireen a monster? I remember him calling her ugly, but never anything worse than that.

Ned Stark...

covering up Jon Arryn's murder. I know the crazy Lysa asked him to keep it a secret. Still he was the hand of the king. Telling the king that his inlaws killed their foster father is a heads up the king could have used.

hiding the dagger used to try to kill Bran... again Ned thought the Lannisters were killers and again he said nothing to Robert.

Forging Robert's will. Really, people say he was doing the right thing. Umm tell him that Joff is a twincest baby OR write what the king says. What Robert wants is not the same thing as what Ned thinks Robert would want if Ned bothered to tell him what he thought he knew. Then there is the whole it didn't matter argument. If the change made no difference, why fudge a dying man's last words. Ned used it to try to take power.

Lying to Cersei telling her that she should go live in exile. Umm like 2 pages before he thought... Robert's wrath will be horrible. None will survive. They can't run far enough.... Nothing changed between that thought and him advising Cersei to run except he was not sure Robert would believe the evidence he had. He was so trying to get her to confess by running away. Then lying and claiming it to be a mercy.

Ned was sitting on what he knew until he had proof. You don't take such serious allegations about important people to the king until you have proof. That is how such things are done, because if you accuse the queen and her family of treason without proof you'll be called a slanderer and a traitor yourself.

How was he lying to her? If Viserys and Daenerys could stay alive in exile for so many years, why not Cersei and her incest babies, especially if she took Jaime and her household guard with her? He tells her to run away as far as she can go... I cannot identify a single moment in that scene when he lies to her.

Ned was sitting on what he knew until he had proof. You don't take such serious allegations about important people to the king until you have proof. That is how such things are done, because if you accuse the queen and her family of treason without proof you'll be called a slanderer and a traitor yourself.

How was he lying to her? If Viserys and Daenerys could stay alive in exile for so many years, why not Cersei and her incest babies, especially if she took Jaime and her household guard with her? He tells her to run away as far as she can go... I cannot identify a single moment in that scene when he lies to her.

Actually, Robert wanted him to write exactly what he wrote. He wanted him to write in Joffery because he thought that Joffery was legitimate. So putting in his "rightful heir" is exactly what he wanted. Had Robert been aware of it, or had Ned had surefire proof, this is exactly what would have been discussed, but since neither of those were the case he wrote what was right.. Although what was right wasn't the smart choice in the end.

Ned Stark...

Sorry, but what?? :shocked:

There was nothing she could do for him. He crossed a line and there was no turning back. Look at how the Dothraki girl reacted when she was told to translate his words. He violated their version of Guest Right, threatened the khaleesi and her unborn child, insulted the khal... Didn't Dany have to preform all sorts of sexual tricks just to get Drogo to let Viserys out of the kart? I don't see how people think she could save him.

Yes. You've signed your own death warrant, when you threaten a Khal's wife and unborn child in front of thousands of his warriors.

Archived