World of Ice and Fire App Update

• 2 weeks later...

New update causes crashes whenever trying to do anything. At least the version from Google Play.

You can sort of see some stuff though, able to scroll through the list of characters and places, and it seems like they did add quite a bit of completely new things, though not sure how detailed they are.

I have it! I have it! In my iPad.

Still exploring though. Lots of info on the known world.

ETA: Those of you speculating about Children of the Forest in the Kingdom of Ifequevron might've been unto something. ;)

ETA: Put together the entries on the ruined Sarnori cities give a somewhat clear image of how events unfolded in the early days of the Century of Blood.

Well, whoever gets the thing and looks through it, post any mistakes/inconsistencies/whatever you have with the thing, and I'll try to correct that in the German version. If things work as planned, those things may then also change in the next update of the English version.

That's an error. I swear I fixed that one twice, but maybe I fixed it in two different places and missed it there. Have zipped something off to Random House so they can fix for the next update.

Wow. Almost every place on the maps has a small description.

Some new/different art too I think.

One little problem I see, so Ran if you see this, is that there is no page for Aerion Brightflame but some of his mentions are "linked" through to Lord Aerion, Aegon I's father.

Archived