Azor Ahai is Batman

Corvo Attano

Batman wouldn't fail at killing a defenseless child.

Scratch that, Batman wouldn't attemp to kill a defenseless child.

On a similar note, Stannis is Judge Dredd.

I believe Judge Dredd, when offered to be a supreme justice rejected the offer.

Yeah, I've read about the Dickensian influence. I don't think that any movies of this generation have caused as much political, moral & psychological discussion/debate as The Dark Knight Trilogy . :)

But anyway, this thread was supposed to be about the real meaning of the AAR myth, not about comparisons between comic books characters & ASoIaF characters :P

Edit: Just noticed, this is my 2000th post :D

Don't forget about the Alcest gushing.

Azor Ahai maybe Batman. But I think the better question is: Is Batman a secret Targ?

I assume by 'Batman' you mean Darkstar, In which case its possible but unlikely.

yeah i came here to read some funny stuff, not another AA theory

I've proposed this theory before, and I wanted a proper discussion about it. It's not a new theory, people just seem to have forgotten about it.

Don't forget about the Alcest gushing.

Yep, that's important too. I would give up one of my limbs to be able to see them live :)

I know Batman is dorky, that's why he broods all the time and always wear black (and occassionally dark grey). Still comparing Dorkstar to Batman is attrocious.

The lack of similarity in characterization/story between Darkstar and Batman is irrelevant - the important thing is that they are both of the night.

Archived