The Poster Below, Vol. VI

King Tyrion I

No, my art teacher at age 11 crushed me be calling me a horrible, sad little child with all the artistic flair of her sink. I've never been to an art lesson since then (she was our schools only art teacher and I refused to go to her lessons which caused all kinds of problems but thats another story)

Tpb was well behaved at school

No, my art teacher at age 11 crushed me be calling me a horrible, sad little child with all the artistic flair of her sink. I've never been to an art lesson since then (she was our schools only art teacher and I refused to go to her lessons which caused all kinds of problems but thats another story)

That's to bad. I was always horrible at all painting and art but at least my teacher didn't complain about it. She sounds like a horrible teacher :(

I was very well behaved in school. You know, well behaved but still didn't get good grades.. :dunce:

TPB wanted to become a teacher when they were a kid.

Tpb was well behaved at school

that bitch :tantrum: ! excuse my language :blush: come here tall girl :grouphug:

i went to military school ,so you'd imagine that i behaved but i did manage to get myself shot :p

TPB has well reveal a facial characteristic of theirs , for example eye color or a scar

damn Swedish ninjas :tantrum: no i didn't want to be a.teacher but my job would most likely require me to teach sometime down the line in my career

Archived