The Poster Below, Vol. VI

King Tyrion I

Hmm... Maths...? Physics...? Biology...? Chemistry...? A wild guess, I don't know your four pillars.

TPB loves baroque art.

well now you be do :p

occasionally

TPB has too many shoes (like me :ninja: )

One can never have too many shoes. :ninja:

I enjoy those things too! It's just small things that are very interesting to think about and creates stories out of themselves. Only problem is that nobody else finds these sort of things fun :(

I know :/ But these smallest things are history too, a different kind. Not the big written one, but the one of life.

TPB always gets up early in the morning

meh , they look like you're seeking attention :dunno:

i don't think i have a feet fetish , or anything substantial from it , i just think they're nice , i also think hands are very nice too.

TPB will share their opinion on the matter

Feet, I dont know. I think its the fact that they just get sweaty so quickly and, well... ok i have no reason but they just arent right to me. Hands are lovely, I like long spindly fingers (piano fingers as my mam calls them) but "man hands" are nice too.

Tpb has visited a zoo before

I've never had any hassle yet, but then I have only got one basic account. I sense you are not.feeling the love for these Swiss bankers you are contacting. En garde! :fencing:

Tpb gets frustrated by people.walking slowly, and whats more, takingbup the whole pathway so you cant even get past! *deep breaths*

I'm certainly not their favourite person in the world right now :lol:

i don't believe I'mfighting for the honor of feet :lol: very well , *draws sword* :fencing:

bloody feet hating ninjas :p

i don't like those people :p

TPB is taller than me

Archived