HBO Releases First Four Episode Titles

Westeros

Another possible sequence in E1 is for there to be 2 separate scenes at the Inn where the Mountain is shown (along with Rorge, Biter, Polliver and others) and they raise hell there to re-establish what a monster the Mountain is. There were several rumours about there being a nasty scene taking place at an Inn with the Mountain. Nearer the end of the episode, they could have the Mountain departing with Rorge and Biter leaving Polliver and the others there. That's who the Hound and Arya come across and then they have the scuffle from the books where she reclaims Needle from Polliver.

^I doubt they would show non-main characters out of the blue in a premiere episode though. Those are largely about establishing storylines, setting up arcs and reminding folks who's who, that's why I think Arya will be there because she's our Riverlands POV. We'll find out soon though, on March 20th people are bound to report the events of the episode from the screening in New York.

What if Tyrion lending Jaime a hand means he gives him Bronn to practice with? Just a random thought! I know it's probably the golden hand but it seems a bit weird that Tyrion would set that up :dunno:

Theon going to moat cailin will not happen to later in the season . The scene in episode 2 will probably just establish his new reek persona. As for fat Walda there will probably be a scene at the twins involving her and roose.

^Well, they weren't visible at the reception from the shots in the trailer. But if McElhatton is main cast now then they'll have to come up with some shit for him to do.

That's what I thought when I saw the trailer. Yes, they need to write new material for him. Glad he finally made it.

A question: what does it mean "additional series regulars"? Is it a new category created for Game of Thrones only? :P

^Well, they weren't visible at the reception from the shots in the trailer. But if McElhatton is main cast now then they'll have to come up with some shit for him to do.

According to WIC the actress playing Walda will be appearing in episode 2 so the speculation is that the Boltons will indeed be attending the wedding. I also think that D&D can't pass up on an oppurtunity of having a Tywin-Roose scene.

^I really hope they go that route but then, why was there no glimpse of either of them in the shots of everyone gathered in the Sept of Baelor? They would be standing somewhere visible, wouldn't they, and they're not. I could spot Mace, Olenna, Loras, Varys, Pycelle, Oberyn, Sansa, Cersei, Tywin, Tommen and Jaime, but no Lord and Lady Bolton.

^Well Mel has a scene in ep. 1 according to Carice twitpiccing the script's title page. So mayhaps Stannis will have two eps in a row, despite his apparently shorter than before screentime this season. Or maybe the D and D written scene was moved from ep. 1 to ep. 2 in either pre or post-production. As its described though I assume it is the scene where he gives his "page in someone else's history book" trailer line. Should be awesome no matter who wrote it.

In ep1: Meeting Prince Oberyn obviously, In terms of Arya meeting an old friend again, probably is either meeting Rorge again, or the Mountain but find the former more probable. But would be way to early to kill the Hound so early.

In ep2: PW, "Ramsay finds a purpose of his pet" sounds a little to early for Theon to go down to Moat Cailin. It might mean we get to see what a true monster Ramsay is by using his girls for hunting. The Stannis part is interesting, hope they dont make Stannis just burning people for the hell of it, but probably making Davos still not buying Mel's religion bs.

in ep3: I wonder what "Tywin extends an olive branch" mean? Perhaps allowing Tyrion for a fair trail, allowing him opportunity to plead his innocence?

In ep4: Beginning of Brienne's quest, so perhaps she runs into LS in the finale.

Archived