HBO Releases First Four Episode Titles

Westeros

Agreed. All of that said, however, I don't think they can cut her; she is, in the end, too essential to the main plot.

I am hoping that they won't include the Jon cliffhanger, though, but rather just make it clear what happens to him.

I'm way, way back in the thread, but I do think we will get Lady Stonehart, otherwise, why did they alter but keep the Bolton line 'The Lannisters send their regards." It's to remind us that blaming Lannisters, if not just Jaime, is one of the last things Cat heard and yes, the dark, vengeful remains of her will be seen again, IMO

Jaynos Slynt and Allisor Thorne. I can't wait for that scene.

They have put a LOT of work into the Bravoos own shot.

The Dreadfort looks like a lovely place. I'm rally eager to see how this scene plays out. 50 of the Iron Born's best killers vs Ramsey and the guard Roose Bolton left behind.

Who is Oberyn pulling a dagger on?

Jaynos Slynt and Allisor Thorne. I can't wait for that scene.

They have put a LOT of work into the Bravoos own shot.

The Dreadfort looks like a lovely place. I'm rally eager to see how this scene plays out. 50 of the Iron Born's best killers vs Ramsey and the guard Roose Bolton left behind.

Who is Oberyn pulling a dagger on?

Well I think we all know that ramsay will win but I am interested in seeing it play out. Where does yara go after she is forced out will be the big question.

We'll see. A bunch of episode titles have referred to more than just the obvious. "A Golden Crown" refers not only to Viserys's death but also to Robert's literal crown/reign and his children's blonde hair. "Kissed By Fire" refers not just to Ygritte's hair but also to the Hound's trial and Aerys's wildfire plot. "Second Sons" refers not only to the sellsword company but also to Tyrion and Stannis. Etc.

Archived