HBO Releases First Four Episode Titles

Westeros

First of His Name…I kind of like it, though I don't see what it could reference apart from Tommen's coronation. I'd say episode 5 is the most up in the air in terms of content at the moment; it has the potential to be largely a filler episode, which is usually not a good sign, but I guess we'll just have to see how the season pans out.

Does anyone have any thoughts on when (in the season) the Wilding attack will occur South of the Wall and the subsequent death that occurs? Maybe around ep 4 or 5? My first thought was maybe Jon and a small group of NW would be out at Craster's avenging Mormont (as seen in the trailers) and he would arrive back in the aftermath to find Ygritte already down.

Ideas? Theories?

Here's my theory. Props if I end up being right. ;)

Episode 7: Sansa's Snow Castle/"Only Cat"

Episode 8: Wildling attack on the Wall

Episode 9: Tywin/Shae's Deaths and Tyrion's sailing off

Episode 10: The Aftermath of the previous 3 episodes. Set up for season 5

Way too early.

You would think. Especially since that whole sequence is--what--the LAST chapter in ASoS? But I think they're going to mix up the timeline. And while that scene may be the most EPIC in my mind, I don't think it'll take precedence over Jon and Tyrion's scenes. Unfortunately, they're more 'popular' characters and will thus occupy the finale episodes.

Sansa's only barely going to get to the Eyrie by that point. And while those other characters will have other stuff going on in the finale, there's zero reason why the confrontation with Lysa would necessarily have to be elsewhere. And we've already had repeated references from the showrunners to the last three episodes being crammed full of huge moments from the novel -- there's no way that "only Cat" isn't among them, in the final episode.

Well, I always thought the Oberyn fight should go into episode 8 and then have the battle at Castle Black in episode 9 (lets hope for mammoths) and the Lysa and Tywin deaths would be the cherry on the cake in episode 10. That way people get to be impatient regarding Tyrion's fate for 3 weeks or more :).

My ideal outline would be Oberyn vs. Gregor in E7, Snow Castle E8, Battle at the Wall E9 and Tywin's Death and Lady Stoneheart etc. in E10. However more likely is that the duel will be E8, and Lysa's death will be pushed into E10. That said I'm speculating:

E8: Unbroken

E9: The Sword in the Darkness

E10: Only Cat

Here's my theory. Props if I end up being right. ;)

Episode 7: Sansa's Snow Castle/"Only Cat"

Episode 8: Wildling attack on the Wall

Episode 9: Tywin/Shae's Deaths and Tyrion's sailing off

Episode 10: The Aftermath of the previous 3 episodes. Set up for season 5

You're wrong. We already know that episode 9 is all about the battles at the Wall.

And Sansa won't even reach Eyrie before episode 7, since Lino Facioli is listed for episodes 7 and 10 on IMDB.

IMDB is very unreliable, I would take that with a grain of salt. That was most likely listed by a user who was just guessing,

It also seems unlikely that it'll take them so long to get there, travel time is generally cut pretty short in the show, and I'm pretty sure we won't see the Fingers

You're wrong. We already know that episode 9 is all about the battles at the Wall.

And Sansa won't even reach Eyrie before episode 7, since Lino Facioli is listed for episodes 7 and 10 on IMDB.

So, what is she doing episodes 3-6? The purple wedding happens episode 2. Do we not get Sansa for 4 episodes? Or do you presume she's going to be sailing on a boat for 4 episodes? Also, Lino Faciolo is listed in episode 1 as well. *Shrugs* Listings mean nothing. Especially when they're doing listings for episodes that haven't even come out yet.

Even if I'm wrong about the timeline (which...who cares? That's why we're SPECULATING), I'm CERTAIN it won't take her till episode 7 to reach the Erie.

I imagine they'll spend some time at the Fingers. Since the show has built up Littlefinger quite a bit, I don't think they'd miss the opportunity to show his humble beginnings on the shit stained rock he calls home. Remember that it's here on the Fingers that Lysa and Petyr actually wed, and Sansa over hears the "Oh Petyr!" stuff.

I imagine they'll spend some time at the Fingers. Since the show has built up Littlefinger quite a bit, I don't think they'd miss the opportunity to show his humble beginnings on the shit stained rock he calls home. Remember that it's here on the Fingers that Lysa and Petyr actually wed, and Sansa over hears the "Oh Petyr!" stuff.

I thought about that as well. It'd actually be nice to see the Fingers, but I think it would be an unnecessary detour, especially since they can accomplish everything that happens at the Fingers...at the Eyrie. I mean, why waste production time/money on finding another location to shoot at when the one already there (the Eyrie) would suffice? Then again...I could simply be WRONG...which, ok. Such is life. ;)

I also base my theory on the fact that every clip we've seen of Sansa (from the trailers) is either in KL or the Eyrie.

Archived