New Trailer Coming

Westeros

Titan of Braavos!

There's a closeup shot of that mysterious young woman with the bow and arrow in the forest (previously seen in another trailer with Ramsay).

Looks like a blink-and-you'll-miss-it shot of Oberyn and Ellaria in bed with a man.

Yesssss, all three dragons.

Was that Val shooting the arrow?

In previous trailers, the same character was seen with Ramsay. I think some are speculating that it's "Myranda" (Charlotte Hope), one of Ramsay's girls whom Ramsay sent to Theon in 3x07. Hard to tell, though.

...Er, so "Probably not."

Was that Val shooting the arrow?

I'm not sure there is going to be a Val. I have been thinking they are going to take the Val story and put it on whatever the character Jane McGrath is going to play. She said she's a Wildling in an interview, and others have mentioned her being at the invented Craster's scenes where Jon and others come in, which appears to be early in the season. It's entirely possible, it's the same story with a different character and a bit alterted here and there.

Then again...maybe not. Some form of a Val, if not Val in name, is needed though, for some obvious reasons. So we'll see.

The Titan and Braavos in general looked epic.. I'm guessing that shot will be from the scene where Stannis and Davos go to Braavos to treat with the Iron Bank? Also great to see Rhaegal and Viserion get some screen time.. Now we only need some Direwolf love!!

The Titan and Braavos in general looked epic.. I'm guessing that shot will be from the scene where Stannis and Davos go to Braavos to treat with the Iron Bank? Also great to see Rhaegal and Viserion get some screen time.. Now we only need some Direwolf love!!

That makes no sense. It's going to be when Arya finally reaches Braavos.

Archived