New Trailer Coming

Westeros

The Walking Dead has had different show runners every season, and is wildly inconsistent because of that. Does the season 4 show runner know why Frank Darabont cut certain characters, invented others, changed settings, etc? I'd hate to see how posters here would react if D&D made the staggering amount of changes to the story and characters that have occurred with the Walking Dead.

There's a new Vanity Fair interview clip up where they're asked to give their characters advice. I can't post links an AFOIAF but its pretty entertaining. Sophie Turner's advice to Sansa is to not trust "creepy old men". I thought Le Cygne would like that.

ramsay can not marry yara and pretend she is arya, everybody already knows that she is the daughter of balon greyjoy and led an invasion of the north. it would not work.

I embrace the hate ( ha,,) by stating the obvious : YARA = ARYA anagram . teehee... But I know they wont do that. I know. But still. They changed the name... But remeber : Jeyne Poole was introduced and brought to KL with Sansa.

You'd be surprised.

What? Hannibal is the star character of his own TV show, Walter White is a TV god, and have you seen house of cards? Come on the bad guys are always the best characters. Who doesn't like watching Tywin be Tywin? Joff, come on we all have a soft place for Joff. Ram is just a young up and coming villain and he needs your love and admiration.

But remeber : Jeyne Poole was introduced and brought to KL with Sansa.

No, she wasn't. There was an extra in the first episode, and her name was mentioned in episode four, but there's no context, and no indication she came to King's Landing.

I don't think we need Jeyne's back story just that she is a northern girl provided by LF. I hope they keep it that way. It would make a great scene if they showed Tywin and LF planning this out and LF asks Tywin for his cupbearer as LF thinks she is a deadringer for Arya. Tywin then realizes he has been had. :drool:

Are Tywin and LF having this conversation on a conference call or via Skype?

After only lurking for maybe one and half year, I finally decided to register just to thank Rickon of the North, King Tommen, Mr. Fixit, DaveyJoe, Khal-a-bunga and some others for all their posts written after quoted one from Rickon. Good job guys.

My apologies for the upcoming rant.

I get so frustrated whenever people act as if they could do things a million times better than D&D, when what they've created is so much better than really the majority of fantasy we've seen projected to the big screen. I, for one, am really grateful for this epic, quality show.

Never!!! The beard must return, and soon. Still, he is lovely, I can't deny.

Oh, and the Hound is looking mighty fine, too... Maybe between him and Daario, I won't miss Jaime's beard so much. But I'm still hoping the Hound gets a scene with a barmaid, see, people, I embrace change, when it's good change.

The season premiere is jam-packed with new threats, including Oberyn Martell, who wastes no time revealing his evil intentions for the Lannister family when he arrives in King's Landing. The outlook is equally grim for Khaleesi, who realizes that even she might not be able to train her dragons and Jon Snow, who isn't exactly greeted with a hero's welcome when he returns to the Night's Watch. On the positive side, however, Arya finally gets some long-awaited, bloody revenge.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-HIMYM-Game-Thrones-Good-Wife-Spoilers-1079213.aspx

Yesssssssss.......

Just wondering why nobody is mentioning the trinity end shot of the trailer. In a trailer that has Stannis and Oberyn, the final shot is of what looks like a sigil. Got it on my 65 in right now, the Targ dragon, the Lanister lion which is oddly colored yellow and white, and a black wolf. Surprised that does not have theorists drooling or screaming.

Archived