New Trailer Coming

Westeros

That makes no sense. It's going to be when Arya finally reaches Braavos.

I believe it has been confirmed that Stannis will be going to Braavos this season to meet with the Iron Bank. They had to give him something to do for the first eight episodes.

I believe it has been confirmed that Stannis will be going to Braavos this season to meet with the Iron Bank. They had to give him something to do for the first eight episodes.

Its also a good way to ease the Iron Bank into the story.

Ugg well I guess Stannis fans will be happy. But it still could be when Arya arrives in Braavos. I don't see how she doesn't get there this season.

Awsome trailer !! The best so far!! :bowdown:

Are we not discussing the scene with the dragons devouring someone in front of Dany? What the hell is that all about??

I'm also curious about that because it does seem that the dragons are eating someone but maybe it is a nightmare that Dany is having after knowing that Drogon ate a little kid or maybe they are replacing the cruxifixion of the slavers by feeding them to the dragons?

Or maybe we are just seeing things and that is not a person at all? :D

Edit: It seems most people think it is a sheep... and I'm quite relieved because I don't want to see the dragons eating people so soon haha ;) !!

Very pleased, plenty of new footage. A few things that caught my eye:

Titan of Braavos looks absolutely phenomenal, I am very excited :drool:

We get two shots of Tyrion in Tywin's bed chamber, one of him turning to see Shae in his bed at 0:36, and then another shot of him advancing on her, knocking a glass aside in anger at 1:13. Its. Just. So. Fucking. Perfect!!! :bowdown:

Early scene with Roose and Ramsay meeting up. Good stuff :thumbsup:

From the brief shot we get of Dany with her children, Drogon looks significantly bigger and bulkier than the other two.

Are we not discussing the scene with the dragons devouring someone in front of Dany? What the hell is that all about??

I'm sure its not a person, do try to keep it real...

All in all, brilliant stuff, I dunno how I'm going to wait another month...

Arya going to Braavos would be to early this season. I'm so excited for the Iron Bank scene. This season is going to be amazing.

One thing I don't like is Sansa confiding to Tyrion. I would rather see her talk to Ellaria Sand or some like that. She would never talk to Tyrion like that in the books.

Yeah its a bit odd but having the loner Sansa confined to her thoughts wouldn't work to well on the show. Confiding in Shae would have been better.

Ramsey looks great. I wonder if the audience will love him or hate him. Iwan Rheon is adding such an edge to the character.

I'm sure its not a person, do try to keep it real...

This is how it starts again. Someone will claim its Brienne now.

Wow, we got a LOT of new footage. The Boltons reunited. All three dragons in all of their giant, savage glory. Badass Daenerys. Crypt sex. The Red Viper. And the most triumphant shot of them all … the Titan of Braavos. It all looks fantastic.

HBO GO appears to be down at the moment, at least for me. Too many people trying to stream the True Detective finale. Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to watch this trailer on repeat until the site goes live again …

If the audience loves ramsay then they have not done their jobs. Plus I don't think anyone could like a guy that hunts women through the woods, as he was scene doing in a previous trailer. Though I think the audience will come to love to hate him as many in the books do.

Archived