Latest HBO Trailer

Westeros

Makes you wonder if some trickery will be needed. A different face?

The Alys vision was true, she just assumed wrong. She doesnt know what Arya looks like

You got me wrong..

She sees all her visons, but apparently they are blurred.

But she will see the face or the let's call it aura of her attackers pristine. I think a mask wont help Arya. And I also think Melisandre deserves a harder death than being beheaded or throat cut.

Seems interesting and a few months ago I would have loved it, but since I read Melisandre's pov, she became one of my favorites. And I think Melisandre would see it if Arya wants to kill her plus.. do we know if Melisandre can die ?

Well, we know both from Davos and her own POV, that the first thing she see in the flames are treat to her life, if she can't die, why would she worry that much at being always safe and prepared?

Well, we know both from Davos and her own POV, that the first thing she see in the flames are treat to her life, if she can't die, why would she worry that much at being always safe and prepared?

welllllllllllllllllllllllll.........................................

I can't answear you. Have nothing in mind about that.

It just got me because of her not sleeping, her being always hot (ha) her not eating.. either she is under the influence of some damn good amphetamines or she is immortal or less mortal..some superhuman

She doesn't sleep/eat, but blood trails down her legs...so obviously she's popping maesters' ye olde Ritalin while on her period.

Even if this gives her a dash of immortality, it reminds me a bit of Flemeth from Dragon Age. Flemeth is immortal (albeit she retains her youth by possessing the bodies of her adopted daughters) but can be killed by mortal weapons. Technically she survived a duel with the protagonist, but only because of a specific fail-safe she'd put in place.

welllllllllllllllllllllllll.........................................

I can't answear you. Have nothing in mind about that.

It just got me because of her not sleeping, her being always hot (ha) her not eating.. either she is under the influence of some damn good amphetamines or she is immortal or less mortal..some superhuman

perhaps if she is unable to die, it's like the elves in LOTR where old age and stuff won't kill them,but a sword through the heart would.

I'm pretty sure Mel can die. I have a hard time believing there are any truly immortal characters in ASOIAF, and I especially don't think that Mel, someone who is so obviously delusional, would fit the bill. She's just a human with some pretty creepy supernatural abilities.

That she can sense her attackers doesn't mean that she physically can't die.

In the last costume or art piece there was a shot of the royal table and the floor....and there was something wet, a small puddle on the floor and King's Guard next to it....dam dam daaaaaam :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived