Upcoming Cover Art VI

AncalagonTheBlack

Why not just post the comment rather than trolling for clicks?

Why not support his site and not give a shit?

Why not both? He could have posted Erickson's actual response and those that wanted to read more could have followed the link and supported his site.

Why not both? He could have posted Erickson's actual response and those that wanted to read more could have followed the link and supported his site.

Exactly. 90% of Aidan's posts have no more substance than a link to his blog (same as Pat while he was still coming here). Why not post Erickson's comment and if people want to see what led to the comment or where the conversation went from there, then they'll click the link? If it has actual value the clicks will come, otherwise it's trolling, pain and simple.

Westeros isn't Reddit, and it's not busy enough to generate enough traffic to create any substantial boost in traffic by "click baiting." My link on the previous page generated 20 clicks. Peanuts.

That's probably argument for including the quote here, however, I'm a content provider, and I'd prefer readers to engage with Erikson's comments on my blog, where he showed up to address the cover, rather than divide the conversation between two platforms. So, yeah, I included a link instead of a c&p quote because I'm a mad villain with nefarious self-serving plans.

Point taken about my other contributions to this forum. I'll try to improve.

Riding the Unicorn is excellent. Also, it has no unicorns in it. Seriously, I've had people saying they pointblank refuse to read a novel with unicorns in it. It's just a saying in the book.

Archived