Is Arya a reincarnated Lyanna?

Eric_20

Apolgise if this is in the wrong section but I was thinking that what if Arya Stark is a reincarnation of Lyanna? As if she was born again to bring justice to Westeros? For exmple she rides like her aunt and looks like her aunt and acts like her aunt aswell.

Was she born again to stop people making the same mistakes that she did?

I'm just spitballing here but I like to hear.

Apolgise if this is in the wrong section but I was thinking that what if Arya Stark is a reincarnation of Lyanna? As if she was born again to bring justice to Westeros? For exmple she rides like her aunt and looks like her aunt and acts like her aunt aswell.

Was she born again to stop people making the same mistakes that she did?

I'm just spitballing here but I like to hear.

I actually think Lyanna is in the weirnet because she is often shown with bleeding eyes, like the trees, and shows up in dreams quite a bit, even for people who never really met her like Jon or Theon.

I think that will be Elia Sand especially if she manages to entice a "Targ" prince.

I think Arya resembles mostly Egg. It's to the point where I'm suspicious if he was modeled after her. However, she is not his reincarnation and only resembles him as a child. IDK about the adult Egg. Of course we don't know the adult Arya. Maturity changes you.

She's not going to be Cat's reincarnation. Does her duty to her family (Arya is not dutiful) and marries a lord (unlike Catelyn shows no desire) and has a bunch of children (death/FM storyline nixes this/also her wolf refuses to mate which could be a clue).... Is later councilor to a king because she knows politics?

No. Only shippers who want Arya/Gendry think that and it's not at all likely.

Now, there's a bunch of other characters. Viserys II made me think of her immediately. Perhaps she will go to Lys as she was told to learn Lyseni. But again I doubt she will get into the realm of politics like he did. He was hand and later became king.

She's a lot like Daena Targaryen. But do I think she's going to have sex with her cousin and have a bastard? No.

See there can be parallels as a person but that doesn't mean that their lives will parallel. The only way is how she only had one marriage. Baelor I for Daena and Ramsay for Arya and they both pretended to be lowborn while in captivity.

To a much lesser extent she has some parallels with Elaena but I highly doubt she will mirror her life.

She is mirroring Queen Nymeria's though as well her wolf. Except there are differences like she'll probably command an army of wolves instead of real people so the foreshadowing of Arya as the Warrior can be realized that way. I don't think she'll have Nymeria's connection with the sun (Martells) though.

A lot of the things she has in common with Lyanna she also has with Brandon. She has already done Brandon's actions only she wasn't killed for it.

It's a good question though. GRRM said somewhere that stories will repeat themselves. Whose story would Arya be repeating?

Archived