Jorah needs a woman !

Pod The Impaler

I have heard it genuinely proposed Jon end up with Shireen. At this point I wouldn't put any pairing past the fandom.

I was being sarcastic and voicing my dislike for him :P

But I know what you mean.

I've seen crazy pairings and crazier supporters.

I'm not going to name any of them. ;)

I´ve just had a crazy thought - Ellaria Sand. Think about it. I know it could be a bit of a let down after Oberyn, but she said she would like someone to take care of her, when she´s old, write her poems etc., which Jorah (who is a kind of a romantic) could pull off. They would just need to find some blond (or Valyrian) woman to share their bed and they would both be happy (both fetishes satisfied :D ).

I´ve just had a crazy thought - Ellaria Sand. Think about it. I know it could be a bit of a let down after Oberyn, but she said she would like someone to take care of her, when she´s old, write her poems etc., which Jorah (who is a kind of a romantic) could pull off. They would just need to find some blond (or Valyrian) woman to share their bed and they would both be happy (both fetishes satisfied :D ).

I agree with this.

I'm surprised nobody has said "Val" yet.

Blonde, commanding. Wouldn't consider Bear Island a bleak place at all.

Better Jorah then Jon Snow. That particular theory annoys me almost as much as the "Tyrion is a secret Targ" one.

Jorah is a huge forceful creep, do you think he would adjust to the Oberyn way the good prince brought to the shadow city?

Jorah is a huge forceful creep, do you think he would adjust to the Oberyn way the good prince brought to the shadow city?

Well the thing is I just don´t see him as a huge forceful creep :dunno: And I genuinely think he would do a lot of crazy shit to make the woman he loves happy. Take Lynesse for instance - he almost got beheaded trying to please her...

Asha

Asha has a bigger destiny than Jorah. She will lead the Iron Islands one day, and Jorah would not be up to scratch as her consort then. She does have a good relationship with Alysane Mormont though which I agree will have some future importance. So I can see where you are coming from.

I would be interested to see Asha end up with Blackfish actually. That would re-unite the Iron Islands with the Riverlands. They were once a single kingdom. That way the Iron Islands reaving culture could be put to rest. It needs to die. And for it to die they need to unite with some good sowing land to complement their strong naval capacity.

Jorah I am quite sure will end up at the wall, though he may have a lover there or on the way at some point.

Val I am coming to believe is queen Other, like the one the Night's King married. She is not for Jorah. I sincerely hope not for Jon either.

Archived