Two observations from Mhysa

Cyberia

Hello, this is my first time posting here. I wanted to point out two things I've spotted in the final episode of last season and see if anyone else thinks they are interesting also.

First, in the scene when Bran is going out the tunnel and north of the wall, I noticed that the soundtrack playing right then is called "The King in the North" and it's usually been associated with Robb. And then I realized that with Robb's death, Bran is now the King in the North as well as the Lord of Winterfell. I suspect this may be relevant down the road, but maybe not.

Second, in the closing scene, the aerial view of the crowd reaching out for Daenrys... The arrangement strikes me as similar to the WW arranging body parts in spirals, except theirs are in mockery of the living pattern Daenrys formed. Both forms are sort-of calling cards for two divine forces behind it all.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it all, but I wanted to share it with everyone.

I'm re-watching the series, and there's a lot of little things I never noticed on first viewing. I'll keep an eye out for others.

Major one is that everyone is so much cleaner(!) in the first few episodes versus Season 3.

Hello, this is my first time posting here. I wanted to point out two things I've spotted in the final episode of last season and see if anyone else thinks they are interesting also.

First, in the scene when Bran is going out the tunnel and north of the wall, I noticed that the soundtrack playing right then is called "The King in the North" and it's usually been associated with Robb. And then I realized that with Robb's death, Bran is now the King in the North as well as the Lord of Winterfell. I suspect this may be relevant down the road, but maybe not.

Second, in the closing scene, the aerial view of the crowd reaching out for Daenrys... The arrangement strikes me as similar to the WW arranging body parts in spirals, except theirs are in mockery of the living pattern Daenrys formed. Both forms are sort-of calling cards for two divine forces behind it all.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it all, but I wanted to share it with everyone.

The second one you pointed out is something even my mum noticed. I think its supposed to show like "two sides to one coin" and fire and ice.

Archived