Books of the Fallen: Malazan thread

Michael Seswatha Jordan

How about we get back to talking about the events actually in the books. Anyone with me?

How 'bout that time Karsa raped an entire village. That was totally awesome!

The way he was able to last the whole time because of that blood oil...

And save just enough seed in the end to have those daughters that are super aged up before the end of the series so they can help him go rape the whole world...

When I look at these parts of his story, its really quite embarrassing that I still consider him to be one of my favorite characters from Malazan. Its much like the time I saw someone comment in a Bakker that they cheered Cnaiur when he (spoilers incoming for Bakker's Thousandfold Thought)

raped Conphas

But being a badass and saying cool stuff like "Witness" makes us forgive much I suppose. :dunno:

And save just enough seed in the end to have those daughters that are super aged up before the end of the series so they can help him go rape the whole world...

When I look at these parts of his story, its really quite embarrassing that I still consider him to be one of my favorite characters from Malazan. Its much like the time I saw someone comment in a Bakker that they cheered Cnaiur when he (spoilers incoming for Bakker's Thousandfold Thought)

raped Conphas

But being a badass and saying cool stuff like "Witness" makes us forgive much I suppose. :dunno:

Karsa is my favorite character. From the rape scene to where I'm at now DoD, he has evolved into so much more. I know some claim him to be to unrealistic a character (funny, since it is a fantasy series), but he is way more than the brutish war leader he once was. WITNESS! Like the Lebron James of Malazan.

but he is way more than the brutish war leader he once was. WITNESS! Like the Lebron James of Malazan.

Yes, but on top of that 'way more' he still is the brutish war leader he always was. He's evolved, not transformed.

He's a great character but he's a bastard.

Archived