The Walking Dead: Those Who Arrive, Survive (TV & Comics SPOILERS)

Lady Octarina

It only spoils the comics, not the show :) It took me a while to realise that was a case where there's no arguing the spoiler.

I suggested the place Beth and Daryl were staying was maybe a honey pot for some cannibals, here or over there but that had nothing to do with the comics and was based solely on wondering under what circumstances someone would leave a clean house full of food.

Blargh. I thought I had posted in here.

At any rate, I like the play of words that is Terminus/end of the line, regardless of how it plays out. I suspect a culled Zombie Scooby Gang going forward.

I think we say goodbye to Carol, Sasha, Tyreese and Beth this week.

Are we supposed to only post in here now with any of our tainted speculation?

I think they can only ban us from the other thread if they post a quote from us in here. That will test those spoilerphobe's mettle.

It's ridiculous to suggest we can't join in over there as well. If we misbehave, then fine. I really don't see how discussing Daryl's behaviour or Eugene not telling anyone what happened as off limits. I mean I could spoil Eugene from the comics if i wanted but I deliberately avoid it,

So are people thinking that Terminus is cannibals? I don't think so, I think they may be nut jobs though and likely try to kill everyone. I actually think Daryl's group are going to be cannibals (if they live long enough to show that) based on what was said when they first found Daryl.

I actually think Daryl's group are going to be cannibals (if they live long enough to show that) based on what was said when they first found Daryl.

That makes no sense because they wasted a perfectly good meal by leaving that jerk's corpse at the warehouse.

So are people thinking that Terminus is cannibals? I don't think so, I think they may be nut jobs though and likely try to kill everyone. I actually think Daryl's group are going to be cannibals (if they live long enough to show that) based on what was said when they first found Daryl.

What was said when they first found Daryl? Other than the stuff about the bow and that guy claiming the vest.

I will only post in here from now on. Merely reading the comics is enough to have people bitch :D

Pretty much. I also get annoyed at myself for arguing the point over there. I guess if the debate here becomes more lively. I'm fine with it.

What was said when they first found Daryl? Other than the stuff about the bow and that guy claiming the vest.

I'm more interested in trying to remember what happened with them at Rick's. I vaguely recall them arguing over "claiming" the bed which makes more sense now.

I'm also trying to remember if they did anything particularly bad in that episode. I initially thought they were beating/torturing someone. They aren't good people but I'm wondering if they are as bad as i initially thought. In which case Rick killing one of them is quite a grey area. I don't blame him for assuming the worst though.

Although they may have "claimed" michonne when they saw her in which case they probably are bad.

I'm more interested in trying to remember what happened with them at Rick's. I vaguely recall them arguing over "claiming" the bed which makes more sense now.

I'm also trying to remember if they did anything particularly bad in that episode. I initially thought they were beating/torturing someone. They aren't good people but I'm wondering if they are as bad as i initially thought. In which case Rick killing one of them is quite a grey area. I don't blame him for assuming the worst though.

Although they may have "claimed" michonne when they saw her in which case they probably are bad.

I rewatched some of those scenes. You're right. They aren't as bad as they seemed. Their biggest violations were roughhousing, bouncing a ball in the house, and wearing their shoes in the bed. Bunch of teenage shennanigans. What made them seem worse was when they found Michonne's clothes, one of the guys asked if the woman was hot. I'm guessing it's the dude who got beat to death over refusing to believe there was more than one way to skin a rabbit. He's the one that was talking nasty to Daryl about young girls.

Seeing how Joe and the boys approached Daryl, it seems unlikely they would have done anything particularly awful to Rick. It definitely makes it quite grey that Rick killed the dude taking a poo. The guy looked genuinely fearful of Rick. Joe was telling Daryl how men are now the basically the outcasts of society. He found it unlikely that a sanctuary would accept a group of men. Even if they hadn't said anything about Michonne possibly being hot, as a viewer, I would have automatically assumed this was a bad group just because it's a roving band of dudes.

I thought they sounded pretty rapey in the house and maybe I am mistaken but I thought they were discussing terrorizing and or murdering someone. Rick had to worry not only about himself, but Michonne and Carl as well. These are guys that choke each other out over a bed, I think killing the guy was fair play, there is no telling wht they would have done to Rick. Even if they offered him a chance to join, he had to think of his own companions. We now know they are not above killing one another, so I still support Rick in getting away by any means necessary.

:agree:

And even if they're just talk and nothing but a bunch of cowards when things get difficult, after what Rick heard/witnessed I don't think it's that terrible that he did what he did.

I think we say goodbye to Carol, Sasha, Tyreese and Beth this week.

Don't even joke about that! Some of those you mentioned are among the best character in this show, even if Rick, Carl, Michonne and Daryl are the only ones who seem to be truly safe. I'd be fine with the guy who likes his drinks dying, though, or Glenn, or Maggie... Is it to much to hope they would rid us of Eugene this soon?

But what would be fun is seeing all those guys with Daryl, who behave like they're such such badasses, being the actual casualties of the episode. :eek:

To me, Tyreese has been just totally disappointing but getting better, Carol is done from a storyline perspective, and Sasha, Bob and Beth are all extraneous and non-starters from a plot perspective. And it'd be intriguing to see what Beth's death would do to Darryl.

And if we lost Eugene and Abraham and Tara as well, I'd be ok with that.

Just my opinion.

I quite like Eugene. Although it's obvious he is just finding any excuse to stay away from Washington, he did trick the others into being in a position to help Glenn and Tara. If he hadn't, they would have been toast.

Bob too is becoming one of my favourite characters. I would be disappointed if they offed him this soon. Give him another season to really develop and become part of the team.

Maggie can go now, Abraham I'm indifferent to and Tyreese is getting dull.

Beth must survive.

Archived